Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

2 hours ago, TheEnragedPigmentation said:

Does anyone know if Monster Mutt ever actually run a Chop Top chassis? And if so, is there any pics of this. I remember that being said during one of it's older freestyles, when SPEED was still around.

This is not the place to be asking questions like that. This is a thread for sharing RoR projects and feedback, not asking chassis specifications of a real life truck. There is a section of this site that is geared specifically for Real World Racing that would be a more appropriate place to ask your question. 

1 hour ago, steiale said:

This is not the place to be asking questions like that. This is a thread for sharing RoR projects and feedback, not asking chassis specifications of a real life truck. There is a section of this site that is geared specifically for Real World Racing that would be a more appropriate place to ask your question. 

I was only asking because I was looking to make my own truckand wondered about there being chopped Top chassis somewhere around here, I want as specific as I thought I was lmao

Coming September 1st...

screenshot_2018-08-14_01-04-01_1.png

Racing:

screenshot_2018-08-14_21-15-31_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-14_21-15-45_1.png

Two Wheel Skills:

screenshot_2018-08-14_21-24-32_1.png

Freestyle:

screenshot_2018-08-14_21-31-09_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-14_21-31-41_1.png

(Please don't quote these pics to clog up the thread, quote my messages instead :P)

EDIT: Fixed my "blockyness" issues (hopefully), and updated pics without the "blockyness" issue

• Upvote 14

8 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Coming September 1st...

Racing:

Two Wheel Skills:

Freestyle:

(Please don't quote these pics to clog up the thread, quote my messages instead :P)

(If it looks too blocky/unsmooth, then it's because setting it to smooth did not want to co-operate with me. If you want to help smooth it out, then pm me, you'll get credit with the release ;))

It's fantastic! 👌👌👌👌👌

Edited by DannyMackey
Remove images from quotes.
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Coming September 1st...

Racing:

Two Wheel Skills:

Freestyle

(If it looks too blocky/unsmooth, then it's because setting it to smooth did not want to co-operate with me. If you want to help smooth it out, then pm me, you'll get credit with the release ;))

Did you press “set smooth”? Because if not, that’s why your jumps are blocky. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Coming September 1st...

t quote these pics to clog up the thread, quote my messages instead :P)

Like Chris B said, click the "w" key in edit mode, then click "set smooth".  Never click "smooth".  Use "set smooth" or "set solid" to go back and forth with smooth or blocky. 

• Upvote 2