Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

3 hours ago, Steele said:

Next project on the shelf...

YESSSS!!!! So hyped.  A few small paint things: The Hedman Hedders logo is the reversed kind, with a white background and red letters, and there is an ORI logo between PFC Brakes and MSD Ignition (I can get a pic of it or find one for you and send it over). And if you need pics of anything, let me know, I work on this truck daily and I cant wait for this to come out, itll be pretty cool to be drive the same truck my GF drives irl! 

@Steele here’s a picture if you zoom in on the cab, that’s what it has under the PFC logo, not above. 

E0274392-3E71-4D54-88F4-6494305BBDBC.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Chris B said:

Did you press “set smooth”? Because if not, that’s why your jumps are blocky. 

10 hours ago, maxdman said:

Like Chris B said, click the "w" key in edit mode, then click "set smooth".  Never click "smooth".  Use "set smooth" or "set solid" to go back and forth with smooth or blocky. 

So this whole time I was an idiot and thought it did nothing since I only ever used that set smooth option in textured mode so I never saw a difference in results :P. Once I switched it over to solid mode, I saw a change in results, lol. Thanks guys for your help 👍. I updated my last post's pics to show the changes with it being set to smooth ;)

17 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

So this whole time I was an idiot and thought it did nothing since I only ever used that set smooth option in textured mode so I never saw a difference in results :P. Once I switched it over to solid mode, I saw a change in results, lol. Thanks guys for your help 👍. I updated my last post's pics to show the changes with it being set to smooth ;)

One thing to note as well, if you baked the track before setting smooth, then I would recommend baking it again. Baking it when you have it set to solid will make it look drastically different; you'll see the edge of each individual face. Make sure everything is smooth before baking for the best results 👍

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Hot Wheels wants to move on already? so can the Keep It Weird Race Team and I

That looks awesome, I really like the flames, the sponsors, and everything. I’m not sure if you might have done it on purpose or not but me personally, I would have used the grey outline Monster Jam logo, but beyond that, I like the Spin Master logos, the crossed out Hot Wheels logos, and just the overall design flows really well and it looks slick. I love it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sprint23jr said:

That looks awesome, I really like the flames, the sponsors, and everything. I’m not sure if you might have done it on purpose or not but me personally, I would have used the grey outline Monster Jam logo, but beyond that, I like the Spin Master logos, the crossed out Hot Wheels logos, and just the overall design flows really well and it looks slick. I love it.

I second that. I have the gray logo if you need it. It just looks more realistic and better all the way around. Also, I would of put the simpson logo either next to the Who's NeXt or the magnaflow logo on the bottom. Not a fan of it being smack dab in the middle there.

43 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I second that. I have the gray logo if you need it. It just looks more realistic and better all the way around. Also, I would of put the simpson logo either next to the Who's NeXt or the magnaflow logo on the bottom. Not a fan of it being smack dab in the middle there.

I'll fix the MJ logo but the idea for the Simpson logo standing out is Simpson (being the highest contributing sponsor to the specific truck) wanted the logo to stand out, and when you look for the name of the truck you find the Simpson logo along with it. Making this generation of Nsanity more like "Simpson Race Product's:  NSANITY". Its not exactly "THEIR" truck but a kind of similar concept.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

I'll fix the MJ logo but the idea for the Simpson logo standing out is Simpson (being the highest contributing sponsor to the specific truck) wanted the logo to stand out, and when you look for the name of the truck you find the Simpson logo along with it. Making this generation of Nsanity more like "Simpson Race Product's:  NSANITY". Its not exactly "THEIR" truck but a kind of similar concept.

Wow, putting it that way it seems cool. Yeah jaut fix the MJ logo and this is Killer.

TaurusRacer, it looks like all those trucks in those pics have the same chassis (kind of ugly IMHO). also, some of the bigfoot bodies look out of proportion and squished. as much as I thank your for updating the Leafer pack, I only request for more, proper, detail on them.