Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

2 hours ago, Joey 🅱 said:

Reno doesn't seem like a good place to do an over-under track style, but that's just me. I imagine it being like Gaithersburg 2015. Track doesn't look too bad.

lol i tested it last night, racing was umm ok. I re worked it though so it should feel less cluttered now

si2by03.png

NowkJNd.png

LsNXaXx.png

A new Addition to the K.I.W. Race Team:  FIRST OR WORST

meant to be a play on the phrase "First or worse" used, in drag racing, if both drivers commit a foul, the driver who commits the foul first loses, unless it is two different fouls, where, in that case, the loser is the driver who committed the worse foul. Obviously twisted, our meaning is if you ain't first you're the worst, you might as well be last, no in-between. and the K.I.W. team definitely plans to be first in every show!

OlbbDYl.png

yZK3hlu.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

25 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

1: the radiatiors are default size so IDK why ur saying there "oversized"
2: I didn't notice that after exporting

You can always just scale it down to fit your truck, you said it’s somewhat of a custom so it doesn’t have to match real life 100%

On 8/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, enjoyingorc6742 said:

TaurusRacer, it looks like all those trucks in those pics have the same chassis (kind of ugly IMHO). also, some of the bigfoot bodies look out of proportion and squished. as much as I thank your for updating the Leafer pack, I only request for more, proper, detail on them.

Well start working on some Leafers your self. he's doing it for the fans that Dont care what the packs looks like like me i been a big ass fan of his Leafers since the first packs.

4 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

1: the radiatiors are default size so IDK why ur saying there "oversized"
2: I didn't notice that after exporting

I don't think this is something that should have to be said but not all parts are built to proper scale, someone might build a motor larger to fit more detail in it. Then the user simply scales the part to fit better. Just because it was released doesn't mean it's going to work in every situation, you might have to modify it to fit better. 

• Upvote 1