Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 63

43 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I second that. I have the gray logo if you need it. It just looks more realistic and better all the way around. Also, I would of put the simpson logo either next to the Who's NeXt or the magnaflow logo on the bottom. Not a fan of it being smack dab in the middle there.

I'll fix the MJ logo but the idea for the Simpson logo standing out is Simpson (being the highest contributing sponsor to the specific truck) wanted the logo to stand out, and when you look for the name of the truck you find the Simpson logo along with it. Making this generation of Nsanity more like "Simpson Race Product's:  NSANITY". Its not exactly "THEIR" truck but a kind of similar concept.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

I'll fix the MJ logo but the idea for the Simpson logo standing out is Simpson (being the highest contributing sponsor to the specific truck) wanted the logo to stand out, and when you look for the name of the truck you find the Simpson logo along with it. Making this generation of Nsanity more like "Simpson Race Product's:  NSANITY". Its not exactly "THEIR" truck but a kind of similar concept.

Wow, putting it that way it seems cool. Yeah jaut fix the MJ logo and this is Killer.

More new and rebuilt leafers for the LF packs Have about 50 trucks done with about 25 to go. Here is Holman's Beast 1 & 2 and Holman's Bearfoot

zlmUOQA.pngtj4Xr16.png774fReV.jpgQpqyHH6.jpgtngdrqC.jpgApC8F2Y.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

TaurusRacer, it looks like all those trucks in those pics have the same chassis (kind of ugly IMHO). also, some of the bigfoot bodies look out of proportion and squished. as much as I thank your for updating the Leafer pack, I only request for more, proper, detail on them.

15 hours ago, erhminer said:

ok,

also coming soon

Reno doesn't seem like a good place to do an over-under track style, but that's just me. I imagine it being like Gaithersburg 2015. Track doesn't look too bad.

2 hours ago, Joey 🅱 said:

Reno doesn't seem like a good place to do an over-under track style, but that's just me. I imagine it being like Gaithersburg 2015. Track doesn't look too bad.

lol i tested it last night, racing was umm ok. I re worked it though so it should feel less cluttered now

si2by03.png

NowkJNd.png

LsNXaXx.png

A new Addition to the K.I.W. Race Team:  FIRST OR WORST

meant to be a play on the phrase "First or worse" used, in drag racing, if both drivers commit a foul, the driver who commits the foul first loses, unless it is two different fouls, where, in that case, the loser is the driver who committed the worse foul. Obviously twisted, our meaning is if you ain't first you're the worst, you might as well be last, no in-between. and the K.I.W. team definitely plans to be first in every show!

OlbbDYl.png

yZK3hlu.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8