Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

22 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

just my rendition of max-d if I ever drove it IRL. nothing fancy

new gen BKT's murder my PC -_-

I'm so glad the the new generation bkts do the same to you, I didn't want to make a post or anything about it cause I thought I was the only one lmao

New (And probably last) update for RISE for awhile, thanks Garrett for making me a new chassis for it! ;)

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-37_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-45_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-52_1.png

Qualifying version:

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-39-02_1.png

(Btw Toronto 2018 will be coming out on September 1st)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, worldfinals said:

These trucks were pretty fun to make! Except Shock Therapy, that one was tedious. Either way, still some minor stuff that I do need to fix on all my paints, but liking the progress so far! :D

I swear I had pants on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worldfinals said:

These trucks were pretty fun to make! Except Shock Therapy, that one was tedious. Either way, still some minor stuff that I do need to fix on all my paints, but liking the progress so far! :D

On ice monster and m2d I'd bring down the neon stripes a bit... they seem a little bright and jarring..I may be wrong and spec and shine might end up being what help it but right now the green and bright blue seem reeeaaalllyyyy neon to me 

EDIT: I double checked on Google n I was wrong..I'd still bring a little black into ice monster but m2d looks about spot on... maybe up the white a SMALL bit to give a lil bit of a faded neon the truck seems to have... or ignore me completely... your project and everything's great as is! Just trying to help

• Upvote 1

Untitled_zpsxm82x5p9.png

This is a very very VERY crude design, the body is under 600 vert's, so yeah. Anyway, I'm not good at painting, so if someone wouldn't mind and would like to paint it, give me a shout. It is NOT in pieces nor mapped, so you'll have to do that too. I know it's no where near like it should be and bars popping out, so if someone wants to fix it, ask and I'll send it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Nitro Psycho said:

This is a very very VERY crude design, the body is under 600 vert's, so yeah. Anyway, I'm not good at painting, so if someone wouldn't mind and would like to paint it, give me a shout. It is NOT in pieces nor mapped, so you'll have to do that too. I know it's no where near like it should be and bars popping out, so if someone wants to fix it, ask and I'll send it.

Holy crap this is beautiful already. I might just cry.....

• Like 2

Actually if you’re trying to make Matt’s brand new Jester (the one with the green accents) it’s a light grey, and not that chassis. It’s a brand new PEI, much like Stinger Unleashed (which I think is also the same color as Matt’s too). Trying to find a pic of Jester rn 

here we go 

ABB23A76-08BF-4D51-A495-4BF1DC600FC8.png