Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

16 hours ago, [Deep Frustration] said:

just found out Mike Hogewood passed away today which is sad, but in remembrance, heres one of the trucks he had a fun time calling back in the day. Chris did the paint.

Early version

😢 looks great though

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

So I attempted this thing :) . As there are no videos or pics (i could find, at least) of the hood and tailgate i took some...artistic liberties... i guess.. idk hope you think its cool.

I LOVE it! Two things from me though would be to try to blend the hood paint into the dark blue of like the grill and bumper into a better transition, and then change the chassis to a modern day race chassis (My eyes saw a CRD, but I'm probably wrong) instead of the traditional FELD PEI display chassis that we're maybe used to seeing. Other than that, AMAZING work!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

I LOVE it! Two things from me though would be to try to blend the hood paint into the dark blue of like the grill and bumper into a better transition, and then change the chassis to a modern day race chassis (My eyes saw a CRD, but I'm probably wrong) instead of the traditional FELD PEI display chassis that we're maybe used to seeing. Other than that, AMAZING work!

I'll work on the CRD 👌as for the hood to grill already on it and blended! Didn't realize until after posting how drastic that transition would be. Thanks for the feedback!

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

So I attempted this thing :) . As there are no videos or pics (i could find, at least) of the hood and tailgate i took some...artistic liberties... i guess.. idk hope you think its cool.

Looks pretty good. However, I noticed that your world finals logo is very distorted on one side of the body and your XX logo is very distorted on the other side of the body. Also one side of the body has body mounts while the other side does not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Oh. My. God. THIS IS AMAAAAAZING. HOLY COW. Now all we need is a mock up of the race track and itll hold me over for the next 8 months 3 days 10 hours and 7 minutes (yes it's on my countdown widget). 39 days til tickets go on sale xD

Edited by NtheDiggerfan
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, steiale said:

You're right, it is a CRD

• Like 1