Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

5 hours ago, TheEnragedPigmentation said:

Ok, so y'all know about NAMT right? Is it easy to like, qualify into a show with an old truck or do I have to like, updated my truck a bit to really have a chance in it. I've been dormant for a about a year on Simmonsters and kinda wanna give it a try again. I run my custom truck KR8ZY and it's runnin' and old Bigfoot 10 Chassis with the rear sway bars not really connected to anything. I dunno how to really fix it, but like, can y'all give me feedback on what to really update with my truck, it could be anything really

The truck has to comply with the changes that have to be made in the NAMT rule book. I believe Danny then has to approve it. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

So, I'm not sure where this ran but I think it was at a World Finals. Here is my concept of what I think Matt Cody's Blue Thunder should run as minus the LED's (Probably won't out those in to this one) Tell me what you think and if possible tell me where it ran. Thanks!

*snip*

*snip*

(Note: I did add a ton of smudge effect to the lightning just to make it looks a little more realistic.)

Matt did not run the old BS2000 chassis in vegas for the YGS, he ran Vaters Sr's truck

14 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Matt did not run the old BS2000 chassis in vegas for the YGS, he ran Vaters Sr's truck

Okay, so should it be put on the Overkill Evo chassis or the Vaters chassis specifically made for Matt's Blue Thunder?

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay, so should it be put on the Overkill Evo chassis or the Vaters chassis specifically made for Matt's Blue Thunder?

It's Vaters Sr’ black stallion chassis for world finals 19 dds I believe PEI (could be wrong) but in the 1st quarter the chassis was the late 90 to early 2000 which I believe is the namt mr. beardman chassis

12 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I don't know if you intended it or not, but you spelled business wrong.

Nope that wasn’t on purpose lol, just kind of through that together looking for fonts. That’s embarrassing lmao. Thanks for the catch😂😂

23 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

21 hours ago, bluethunder569 said:

It's Vaters Sr’ black stallion chassis for world finals 19 dds I believe PEI (could be wrong) but in the 1st quarter the chassis was the late 90 to early 2000 which I believe is the namt mr. beardman chassis

No, this is the chassis you need to use if you want to make Matt's Blue Thunder that he drover in DDS this year.

uRJoT8k.jpg

This chassis is the one he used for the regular 1st quarter season.

5kLnT4Q.jpg