Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

15 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Update:Slinger is still a WIP  but did get some Scooby doo's done still need Haley's but I don't know what chassis she runs so this is a Scooby do pack 2018 

List of truck that are gonna be in the pack

Myranda

Shea 

Linsey 

Sims 

Johns

Haley

You should zoom in on each individual truck in the pics so we can see them more clearly, since it's very hard to tell if there is anything wrong with them, well it's hard for me to see at least

9 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

You should zoom in on each individual truck in the pics so we can see them more clearly, since it's very hard to tell if there is anything wrong with them, well it's hard for me to see at least

Better Pics 

John (Still need work on the 4LinkBar)

cfoRNDP.png

Sims

y1h7zIi.png

Shea 

z9cxRMc.png

Linsey 

pSTqt11.png

Haley 

VUACKdp.png

Cozad

wcVHYrj.png

14 minutes ago, worldfinals said:

The start of something big, most of this was hand painted and I was really happy the way all of these came out. Won't be awhile before these get in game, because I have A LOT more trucks to do, but a small teaser of what I'm working on for now. ;)

V5 confirmed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, xXMAXDBOYXx said:

Made something i've been wanting to make for a while will release when I get it cloned

I’d suggest changing the chassis to fit your needs. It’s obvious that it’s the gas monkey truck with custom props which is cool and stuff, but if you want a really good custom truck, I’d start from the ground up. If it helps I have this chassis with Fern’s updated props in blender and can do what you want with it. Just shoot me a pm and I can do chassis/blender work and get you a baked body while I’m at it.

J561gao.jpg

Constriction on Dumb Tough #5 has started!

With #4 being a junk yard build due to a low budget for the year, the truck ended up handling poorly and the chassis design didn't help. Luckily, with having to save money on parts for the truck, the shows we did attend and outside hustles boosted our budget margins substantially. I've shown you how extreme i can get with very low money to use, now get ready to see what happens when i have some to spare 😉

So we start with the skeleton. As mentioned before, the old chassis wasn't very well constructed nor thought out and thus the truck performance suffered. This time around, I've done some studying and scouting to build the best chassis on the circuit and everyone better take note. Updates to come....

#DT5

• Upvote 6

On 7/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, worldfinals said:

The start of something big, most of this was hand painted and I was really happy the way all of these came out. It will be awhile before these get in game, because I have A LOT more trucks to do, but a small teaser of what I'm working on for now. ;)

if you revamp the dodge bodies i have parts from the halls modeled as well as i can get any refference pics you need

Although this might be one of my top easiest paints, I feel like somehow I'm making it too technical. Still looking for the best shade of purple, I've been close before but I feel like I still have not hit it yet. Looking to get this uploaded by Friday night along with some other custom painted Jesters. :) 
screenshot_2018-07-15_20-52-44_1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5