Blender

Jauisan

Question

So Im trying to start working on my first truck and so i can take a break from my pc and im done with my current stage i want to export as orge mesh but on my blender theres no option

Can someone give me a link to a blender with a working orge mesh exporter script/plugin so i can get back to working on my truck

8 answers to this question

alright ive just done that and it still doesnt work for me

i have to diff versions of 2.49 and i tried it on both but they still dont pop up they stay the same

The way i did it on the first one was i put them all in the scripts and for the second one i just put them in the directory and they still dont pop up can someone give a me like a vid or something

Or make a download link for me with them in there correct places

13 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

You take the scripts from this zip and put them in your Blender directory. It will be either in Program Files or in AppData, depending on where you installed Blender to when you first installed it. 

alright ive just done that and it still doesnt work for me

i have to diff versions of 2.49 and i tried it on both but they still dont pop up they stay the same

The way i did it on the first one was i put them all in the scripts and for the second one i just put them in the directory and they still dont pop up can someone give a me like a vid or something

Or make a download link for me with them in there correct places