World Finals 13

AuzGrams

Because im the one renting the room, getting the rental car..etc..but he doesn't know that you hate me for what ever reason.

oh so you guys are going down as a group, I guess that makes sense if I actually thought about it.

irregardless of personal problems, I am still 50/50 as to if I will go or not, I am working currently and will be until possibly two weeks into april depending on the winter. If it doesnt snow much in march, but stays dry I will be running equipment for road building for the new liquid natrual gasplant. vice versa if it snows to the end of march I will be working snow removal inside the aluminum smelter up the road. so in order for me to make it I would need it to not snow but stay wet. dealing with mother nature is a pain in the buns but that is part of the job.

Pretty sure the 5 of us are going to rent a Luxury Grand Suite at the Stratosphere, basically an apartment building with a lot of room lol. Friday and Saturday is going to be serious business at Sam Boyd Stadium, but Thursday/Sunday/Monday is going to be a lot of partying. :D

oh so you guys are going down as a group, I guess that makes sense if I actually thought about it.

irregardless of personal problems, I am still 50/50 as to if I will go or not, I am working currently and will be until possibly two weeks into april depending on the winter. If it doesnt snow much in march, but stays dry I will be running equipment for road building for the new liquid natrual gasplant. vice versa if it snows to the end of march I will be working snow removal inside the aluminum smelter up the road. so in order for me to make it I would need it to not snow but stay wet. dealing with mother nature is a pain in the buns but that is part of the job.

Like I said back over in mtm2, I don't want any problems with anyone bro, if there something we can do to solve the issue we have between each other let me know man I'd be more than happy to resolve the conflict were having. Wouldn't mind having you down in Vegas to chill with us.

-Eric

• Upvote 2

Like I said back over in mtm2, I don't want any problems with anyone bro, if there something we can do to solve the issue we have between each other let me know man I'd be more than happy to resolve the conflict were having. Wouldn't mind having you down in Vegas to chill with us.

-Eric

Buy him drinks.

• Upvote 2