Colton ike chassis?

NtheDiggerfan

@NitroMenace 34 is Krysten's CRD, Tyler got Adam's old Legend (32). From what I can see, Colton is driving the most current CRD iteration available (front towers have a proper bend while the rear is peaked at where the shocks mount). I dont know if he got a new chassis or he is "borrowing" somebody else's.
hope that helps

7 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Yeah it’s a CRD. Infact all of the TT Central trucks are CRDs except for Digger 34 I think (that’s what Tyler is driving rn)

Yeah I did see that Tyler was borrowing 34 bc Krysten put it on Instagram. Why doesnt Colton run a Willman?

2 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

@Outlawed 32 got retired after Vegas, he broke the frame pretty badly so they just retired it, hence why Tyler is driving 34 right now, and drove 29 (I think it was either 29 or 31 I can’t remember it’s all a blur lol) in all of our April shows 

So are they fabricating a new one for him or is Krysten getting a new one? I know this weekend he'll be driving 34 at Amalie Arena (who else is going? Let's do a sims meet up)

6 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

@Outlawed 32 got retired after Vegas, he broke the frame pretty badly so they just retired it, hence why Tyler is driving 34 right now, and drove 29 (I think it was either 29 or 31 I can’t remember it’s all a blur lol) in all of our April shows 

Probably 31, 29 was retired aswell.

2 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Probably 31, 29 was retired aswell.

Ah. So yeah ever since Vegas he’s been driving whatever available Digger. Why was 29 retired? I didn’t think it was that old. Oh and Colton’s truck was brand new this year, I believe everyone doing the Florida triple threat tour right now is still in their truck from first quarter except for Tyler