ROR .4.6.0 problem

WorseThanNicotine

Question

I've been inactive for a while due to not wanting to switch, but I have an error that pops up every time I try to open a track. Below is the log.

OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException): ParticleSystem template with name 'tracks/Smoke' already exists. in ParticleSystemManager::createTemplate at D:\ror\dev\ror_2012\dependencies\src\Ogre\ogre_src_v1-9\OgreMain\src\OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp (line 205)

I figured it out. Had another smoke.particle somewhere. 

Edited by TheCrypticMessenger
Update

2 answers to this question

On 8/23/2018 at 1:36 AM, TheCrypticMessenger said:

I've been inactive for a while due to not wanting to switch, but I have an error that pops up every time I try to open a track. Below is the log.

OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException): ParticleSystem template with name 'tracks/Smoke' already exists. in ParticleSystemManager::createTemplate at D:\ror\dev\ror_2012\dependencies\src\Ogre\ogre_src_v1-9\OgreMain\src\OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp (line 205)

don't worry, it happens everytime a new track or truck has been added, just start the game again and you will be fine

On 8/23/2018 at 1:36 AM, TheCrypticMessenger said:

How exactly were you able to fix this issue? Like where did you find that other smoke.particle and what did you do with it to fix it?