Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Calvin Klein

to Stimson122

Recommended Posts

18839873 1346237278816903 3492354682599250701 o

truck:BUCKSHOT

body:HUMMER H2(western renegade)

chassis:STANDARD

31283449 10211189182902962 3259561336471814144 o

truck:FIRST RESPONSE

body:FORD AMBULANCE CUSTOM

chassis:STANDARD

latest?cb=20170725000147

truck:XTREME DIESEL

body:FORD pickup

chassis:STANDARD

12512234 936775049777068 1910129080785381324 n

truck:BUSTIN LOOSE (NEW)

body:2002 CHEVY

chassis:STANDARD

Bustlos210b4

truck:BUSTIN LOOSE (OLD)

body:1990 CHEVY pickup

chassis: STANDARD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inb4 this blows up

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theres so many things wrong with this that i dont even wanna correct it

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

18839873 1346237278816903 3492354682599250701 o

truck:BUCKSHOT

body:HUMMER H2(western renegade)

chassis:CRD

31283449 10211189182902962 3259561336471814144 o

truck:FIRST RESPONSE

body:FORD AMBULANCE CUSTOM

chassis:CRD

latest?cb=20170725000147

truck:XTREME DIESEL

body:FORD pickup

chassis:CRD

12512234 936775049777068 1910129080785381324 n

truck:BUSTIN LOOSE (NEW)

body:2002 CHEVY

chassis:CRD

Bustlos210b4

truck:BUSTIN LOOSE (OLD)

body:1990 CHEVY pickup

chassis: CRD

you do realize that not all of these are CRD right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If no one corrects it, how will they even have the possible chance of learning how to do it the right way?

Anyways, please use this form when making content requests. Also, please be aware that requests are not required to be filled, as creators have lives offline as well as their own projects that they choose to do. 

Also a thought for Kozak: Would a guide to chassis in the requests section possibly help alleviate some of the incorrect identifications of chassis for requests? I know chassis are your specialty, so that's why I bring it up so maybe people can catch on to the different types. Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GraveDigger35 said:

you do realize that not all of these are CRD right?

 

Oh:o OOPS!!! so sorry:) my mind just made up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, steiale said:

If no one corrects it, how will they even have the possible chance of learning how to do it the right way?

Anyways, please use this form when making content requests. Also, please be aware that requests are not required to be filled, as creators have lives offline as well as their own projects that they choose to do. 

Also a thought for Kozak: Would a guide to chassis in the requests section possibly help alleviate some of the incorrect identifications of chassis for requests? I know chassis are your specialty, so that's why I bring it up so maybe people can catch on to the different types. Just a thought.

to be honest most people wouldnt be able to follow it regardless...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×