Didn't even know this existed

c0nman

Hello, I am Connor

I've been a Monster Jam / Monster Truck fan for most of my life. I started watching Monster Jam Crashes on YouTube and Monster Truck racing on TV, and saw trucks like Bounty Hunter, Big Dawg, and Snake Bite - and that's what fueled my interest in Monster Trucks. I started collecting Hot Wheels Monster Trucks at age 6 or 7, and it started growing. The first one I ever got was the black/blue Survivor, hell, I still have it now. The collection is going strong, with about 90 1:64 trucks now, and another 20 something trucks coming from the 'States in a trade. I joined the site a while ago, wanting to play RoR as I grew tired of waiting for any new Monster Jam games for the PS2 or XBOX. It was astonishing to see a game/mods with this amount of people and detail, so I downloaded it. I found this site not long afterwards with the intent of downloading mods and staying quiet, playing RoR for my own enjoyment. But I became more and more interested in the forum once I found out there were actually people in it (stupid me, but I didn't fully know what a forum was at the time). I'm also very interested in making trucks for RoR. I have made a couple of stupid repaints and all that, but I understand that's not what give you good rep. I'm going to start making my own custom truck for starters, then move on to making replicas for 0.4 and 0.38. I will keep trying to do my part on making this server a little better bit by bit...

I do have a mental disorder, I have very light Autism. (Not 100% full fledged Autism, but so little of it that the traits aren't even that noticeable) I try and make the best of it and try and be formal and clearly spoken as much as I can, so If you see me doing dumb poo, it's probably not because of the disorder itself (Well, sometimes it actually is) it's because of me not doing the research before I post haha.

Wishing you all the best

Connor