Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

1 minute ago, TheBostonRag said:

I updated the 20th anniversary paint. I think it looks much better than the original paint I made almost 2 years ago. Not sure how this will be released since no one's working on a GD14.

Old

New

If you want, I can start working on another GD14 even though there are already a few out on SM.

2 hours ago, TheBostonRag said:

I updated the 20th anniversary paint. I think it looks much better than the original paint I made almost 2 years ago. Not sure how this will be released since no one's working on a GD14 right now.

Yeah, I can even agree that it looks way better than before. Great job on the paint update!

9 hours ago, XWarrior215 said:

Trash.png

HotTrash.Jpeg

Zombie doesn't look too trashy, although the arm could use a little work (even though it wasn't there in real life). The track isn't too bad, either. I'm no track creator/truck creator but they have potential to be good. That's all I'll say for now.

12 hours ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

Zombie doesn't look too trashy, although the arm could use a little work (even though it wasn't there in real life). The track isn't too bad, either. I'm no track creator/truck creator but they have potential to be good. That's all I'll say for now.

World Finals 16 encore

25 minutes ago, XWarrior215 said:

Well here it is i finally got this done if this hasn't any more problems ill release Sunday Bari Musawwir Zombie 2018

all i can say is it needs,ALOT of work, its no where near done. the shocks dont even look textured right, the floor lexan doesnt even look like its placed right the chassis needs a spec, and maybe even edge split. the body BADLY needs a spec on it. i wouldnt release it. it needs alot of work

Edit: where is the seat? and the back lexan thats behind the invisible seat doesnt even go all the way to the chassis on the top

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, XWarrior215 said:

Well here it is i finally got this done if this hasn't any more problems ill release Sunday Bari Musawwir Zombie 2018

Ya know, I did respond to your post about needing help putting spec's on stuff, did you just decide to ignore it? Or not read it? It's good you at least asked for help but to continue to ignore said help is just asking for people to rag on your work. If the answer I provided seems too confusing send me a pm and let me help you understand it better. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Ya know, I did respond to your post about needing help putting spec's on stuff, did you just decide to ignore it? Or not read it? It's good you at least asked for help but to continue to ignore said help is just asking for people to rag on your work. If the answer I provided seems too confusing send me a pm and let me help you understand it better. 

I did read it! I did what you wanted me to do I did exactly what it said it just turned out like that it has a spec