Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Looks great! One recommendation I have is that for the gray rims you use the ones from your previously released Rage. Also, I think the tires on General Tire should say General Tire instead of Good Year. Looks nice though!

I would use those for the ind versions. If any truck in this pack is a "Monster Jam" version, i'd go with the newer split clark rims i released.

But ya i agree.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

ok ive read the comments on the Houston 2017 file so I have redone the entire track and the paint (note I deleted the pumpkins cause it makes your game lag) its currently pending update 

Now I get that you are probably done with this track and you have already redone it and all but there are two more things that would help it look more realistic. Make the ramps shorter, I noticed that when using the first version the ramps were way too tall. Try to measure with the size comparison truck in blender and use other tracks in game to get the angles more accurate. The other thing is to make the track less vibrant. I was at one of the shows with the Green and orange paint and it was not that bright. Try to make a layer to the paint and add a dirt texture over and change the visibility until it looks realistic enough to use. (Flatten afterwards as well) Okay that was my ramble on being a perfectionist for the day. And again I know how long it takes to change a track and there is nothing wrong with the track as it is. It's a track and I know I would be worse at it. Good luck with other tracks.

7 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

ok ive read the comments on the Houston 2017 file so I have redone the entire track and the paint (note I deleted the pumpkins cause it makes your game lag) its currently pending update 

The 2 cars on the far left side of the picture needs to be side by side with no gaps or space between them. Other than that it is a good track

15 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

ok...……….ima stop

If you have to rip the truck I built, I'd appreciate if you did more to set it apart from my original work. Also, just a heads up, use different rims because those rims were done specifically to work with the older SIR model, so basically they wont fit anything else. Also, loose the headlights, even as a custom fluffy I don't think those headlights fit the design of fluffy as a whole. 

• Upvote 4