Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Iron Outlaw is that chassis. Creten’s truck is the PEI he’s been driving for the past few years. I can’t remember the year it debuted but I know it’s been like 5 or 6 years or something like that 

Excuse my slow ass, I realize now the ramer reference in regards to Jimmy's chassis now.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

!!WARNING!! GIANT POST!

Thanks to @Chazzymp for supplying me with the paints for Bounty Hunter and Iron Outlaw. Jekyll and Hyde plus Scarlet Bandit are to come. (I have Jekyll's paint but I don't have the new Scarlet Bandit paint.) The Knucklehead paint is to date my only halfway decent paint. Some of you lucky people might have a very early beta of this pack after Gio leaked it in a few Discord servers. However, it only contains Iron Outlaw and Bounty Hunter on the old CRD. Without further ado, here is a huge bunch of progress I've made on my 2018 2Xtreme Racing Pack. 

2018 Bounty Hunter (Minton) 

(Tires that are backwards on the indie versions are being fixed right now.)

Iron Outlaw (Root)

and for right now, last but not least:

Knucklehead (4 total versions, two with the painted hood and two with the grey hood.)

If there are any suggestions on things to fix such as props or such, please let me know as I will be happy to take them into consideration. If there are any other indies you would like to see that I have not attempted already also feel free to let me know. Due to this post being insanely huge this will be my only post on this project until I get Jekyll and Hyde and Scarlet Bandit done. I hope you guys appreciate this WIP pack!  

i cant help but notice the sway bars and the floating bodys 

• Upvote 1

Finally got something worth showing off on here, did this for a good friend of mine who will be coming out of a semi retirement (he stopped racing back in 2014) to run in SMRA this year. Now it's off to @Steele for him to work his magic, but there's no rest for the weary as I've got more in the pipeline.
yvBy4Lu.png
Qu5ic5f.png
QLVkRpU.png

• Upvote 10

Well, this turned into a project that I've put more time and effort into than anything I've tried to do...

screenshot_2018-09-26_22-39-20_1.png

screenshot_2018-09-26_22-40-53_1.png

screenshot_2018-09-26_22-39-46_1.png

screenshot_2018-09-26_22-41-29_1.png

FuelInjection4SMRA-mini.png

Fuel Injection 4 is ready to rock and roll. Big thanks to @[Deep Frustration] , @CMDeerfoot, and @iZonarYT for some huge creative help. Blake helped a ton with the chassis and sponsor plate. I did a lot of texturing and material file work that I've never done before, so I definitely think this thing will stay around a while. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, vegasfest said:

just something i made. 

also made some modifications to the tire settings making the tires weigh 800 pounds, and also tire spring siffness and damping settings from kozak's v4 tweaks 

This is actually revolutionary in the game. Excited to see how it handles.