Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

5 hours ago, Alan E. said:

First truck in a pack that I'm working on currently.

What a pleasant surprise! Haven’t heard from you in a while and this is cool so far! Might want to look into Blaise’s PEI node beam from his big pack because your wheel base is looking long. Also I think you have the old V4 SIR tires on there from what my eyes can see, and Andrew made some awesome updated SIRs not that long ago. Other than that, I still like seeing your content so keep it up!

50 minutes ago, steiale said:

What a pleasant surprise! Haven’t heard from you in a while and this is cool so far! Might want to look into Blaise’s PEI node beam from his big pack because your wheel base is looking long. Also I think you have the old V4 SIR tires on there from what my eyes can see, and Andrew made some awesome updated SIRs not that long ago. Other than that, I still like seeing your content so keep it up!

I actually just fixed the wheelbase, when I had originally built this truck a while ago I was using the node from Blaise's original pack before the huge update he did. The tires are the ones Andrew had made. 

I haven't posted here in a while, but I've been hard at work on trucks and tracks. This is a Mickey Thompson stadium-inspired track that I just started (yes, they all start out looking this rough 😂).  I'm still trying to figure out how to place crushable cars on elevations, but when I do there will be plenty of cars to crush when going up the large three-step hill climb.

OTBBkIH.png

vJJfKNQ.png

• Upvote 12

13 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Upcoming Trucks im working on 

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness

Rod Ryan Houston Strong 2017

YES! The Susan G Komen truck is amazing. My mom has Breast Cancer. So glad to see someone recognizing it here on this site.