Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

5 hours ago, stimson122 said:

More projects. First real attempt at putting together a chassis from scratch with Overkill, pleased with how it turned out. Still work to do but been fun working on these so far. 

Your content just keeps getting better and better! That said, Carolina Crusher is missing Swaybar Arms and Shock Shafts. Keep up the great work tho!

5 hours ago, stimson122 said:

More projects. First real attempt at putting together a chassis from scratch with Overkill, pleased with how it turned out. Still work to do but been fun working on these so far. 

i was just saying i wanted overkill in ror a few days ago and here it is on syp! great trucks man.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:07 PM, stimson122 said:

Awesome work! If I may suggest a few things, the front wheel wells on Bigfoot need to be a bit larger, and the Ford flags should have a 2D blue oval logo instead of the 3D version.

I'm in the process of rebuilding the Straker Omega/4 electric truck. Still a lot of work left, but so far I think it's fun in an over-the-top way. It will be interesting to adapt old liveries like Taurus, Stomper, Equalizer etc to something so futuristic. 

Edit: This is basically the Raptor version of the Omega/4, which would still fit within the Powertrax production vehicle rule.

W6jVFYT.png

exqbL7n.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

16 hours ago, Helen Weales said:

Awesome work! If I may suggest a few things, the front wheel wells on Bigfoot need to be a bit larger, and the Ford flags should have a 2D blue oval logo instead of the 3D version.

That reminds me, did anything come from the 8th/9th gen ford f series bodies you were planning to make?
Regardless, glad to see you posting on here again!

6 hours ago, Outlawed said:

That reminds me, did anything come from the 8th/9th gen ford f series bodies you were planning to make?
Regardless, glad to see you posting on here again!

I actually worked on it a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time. It's far from finished, though (I wish I could find a high quality 3D model to modify, but the ones I have found were very expensive). Hopefully I will have more time for it soon.