Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

Just gotta align the chassis a lil better and add a couple sponsors and its all wrapped up.

Bdb48e5.png

rptla7N.png

ypv8HSi.png

vwPgrMW.png

OYw9x7d.png

VQ8cp9B.png

oh yea also this version:

cpqrWLx.png

FiR0xDr.png

due to expansions, world finals schemes and repair costs, Keep it Weird couldnt quite afford to do a full Halloween body/paint. But the stem stencil, spray paint, and Halloween sticker only cost about 30 or 40 bucks all together so hey lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Couple more bodies fresh from the booth. 
*Pics*

Also before any old school fans get on my case, yes I'm well aware that the irl Bad Medicine was actually on a Dodge Dakota. Said Dakota body currently doesn't exist in RoR so we went with the idea of what if it was done a Chevy Silverado. If that body ever gets made, the truck will be updated accordingly.

I don't know what color code you used on that orange but it's sexy..

Your chassis color seems a little to dark of a blue, all Vaters trucks run the King Shocks (except for Overkill), and there is no Dalton Millican sticker on the body, and lastly make sure you change the sponsors from the MJ sponsors to Vaters sponsors

72E8F45C-9F98-4B1E-B095-B8680F6A1547.jpeg

• Upvote 1

A little more than a year after it was last updated... 

huXf4Eg.png

caxNCJO.png

The first two trucks of the fully revamped breakable truck pack are complete with minor issues. More trucks to come soon...

Further Updates

Revised suspension setup for all trucks.

Added two new trucks. Mutant (Todd) and I guess a kind of FELD version of Bad Company. I know that Bad Company doesn't run a CRD like this irl but someone said put it on a CRD so I did and voila.

V7SpYdu.png

gS8SW0A.png

New screenies of the other two trucks currently completed

9FrEhZN.png

hqRfPGc.png 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

A little more than a year after it was last updated... 

The first two trucks of the fully revamped breakable truck pack are complete with minor issues. More trucks to come soon...

can i ask why that blue thunder sits lower than my self esteem? 

3 minutes ago, Dank Sinatra said:

can i ask why that blue thunder sits lower than my self esteem? 

Haha I believe it is the old suspension setup in that picture or it might be the angle I took that screenshot at.