Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

4 hours ago, XWarrior215 said:

Got This Done San Antonio 2018 it took me 3 days to complete this tbh today was a struggle since i broke the screen on my laptop and have to use a tv as a monitor tell what i need to fiz and ill do it 

Great work! This is way better than your Houston track and better than I can make.

However a few things to fix that I have noticed are:

• The lines and more importantly the paint needs work. The white lines on the jammer are the most prominent.

• The tires on the pad are way too high. They at at least have to be in the middle or a third of the way up the side.

• Again you have made the Dumpsters too high. They should be a little shorter than a truck. Due to the angle I cannot tell how high they are but if they are the requested size then ignore.

• I also cannot tell from the angle but it seems like your back flip ramp is too tall as well. 

•Fix your textures. The tarps and the dirt are way too small of textures so they repeat in an awkward way. The dirt should be a lot more detailed. Also the ribbon board is reversed.

Alright I think that is it. If you use these suggestions then your track will look a lot better

5 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Have been piddling with these the last few months. But with the announcement of the Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live Tour announcement it really jump started these for me. These are just paints as I don’t know how to build trucks lol. So if anyone is interested and making trucks out of the paints you’re more than welcome (These are the first of probably many, I have already started on V8 Bomber and Psycho-Delic)

also these are my 2nd and 3rd paints so please all cunstructive criticism is appreciated 

Nice job sir! These do look quite nice and I'm excited to see what comes next! I'm sure someone will help you out with these and future trucks in this series. I would if I could but I just paint too!

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Have been piddling with these the last few months. But with the announcement of the Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live Tour announcement it really jump started these for me. These are just paints as I don’t know how to build trucks lol. So if anyone is interested and making trucks out of the paints you’re more than welcome (These are the first of probably many, I have already started on V8 Bomber and Psycho-Delic)

also these are my 2nd and 3rd paints so please all cunstructive criticism is appreciated 

They look outstanding! If I have free time on my hands and if you could message me on discord I could maybe start a few new frames for both of those trucks if you're interested. My discord is Nathan Hils#7328

I have made a few of the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks for BeamNG, wrong game but still a few more.  I also have Stars and Stripes in the works.  Contact me on discord if you're interested in including them for the HWMT pack. MikeBev#8828

(Ignore Batista and Roddy lol)

BeamNG.drive_-_0.13.0.5.6610_-_RELEASE_-

(Ignore the Grip Alls too, never changed them for picture)

BeamNG.drive_-_0.13.0.5.6610_-_RELEASE_-

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Working on something im calling Gear Head...no where near done but the paint is all me..really putting a lot of effort into the face of the truck

and yes ill be touching up the places that seem to be missing paint

still not done, have to remove all the avenger-ness of it but yea

That looks amazing so far, other than the rims, I personally like the avenger-ness it has

• Like 1

still learning

Before I attempted to clone this truck 

GdNnZ4u.png

After I attempted to clone it (I changed the chassis color during cloning)

ZdhEFvh.png

EDIT:

cloned the chassis, hood and rims correctly, now I just need to fix the rest of the body

NPquuPq.png

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, xXMAXDBOYXx said:

still learning

Before I attempted to clone this truck 

After I attempted to clone it (I changed the chassis color during cloning)

Based on the truck in the 2nd pic, you either forgot to change the rim mesh name in the .truck file, or the mesh file name has a typo somewhere. As for the body, there's either a typo somewhere in the material file or mesh.xml file. If you need help with it, my cloning tutorial I posted should help ^