Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

On 11/22/2018 at 4:50 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I feel like I've been saying "I'm not dead" a lot lately, but I'm still not dead, just busy.

Working on an update to 14, which now includes a remodeled chassis cab and a bodyless version of the 2001 truck. Other goodies to come, so stay tuned...

i'd recommend using the rims i made off of the recent Hooked

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 11:45 PM, Jackson B said:

unknown.png

Figured with my football season over and diamond already reached for Grim Sky on R6S i'd finish a project from June.

I believe that (If you are going for  areplica to this year's paint) that the logo is split up into different pieces. Looks good so far though!

I downloaded a bunch of old stuff in hopes of revamping them all (Including v4 update pack and a bunch of customs).. turns out i dont have the patience or time for huge projects like that so although i DID make it through, only a couple trucks have full revamps and most are just new rims/tires/nodes/spec/shines you know..but they all look a lil better than they did so im still happy with the work ive done over the past 3 weeks to a month :)

aGwMziS.png

NWoOpwr.png

867DiOD.png

Jm6Fzzd.png

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, TheBostonRag said:

Wipped this up in about 2-3 hours. I wanted to see what a modern day Digger would look like if Dennis had stuck with the Ford body instead of the Chevy. I'm still not sure what to put on the back doors.

This is neat! Perhaps maybe put the world championship logo on the doors? Or maybe take them off? Regardless this is a very cool design and I can’t wait to see what this becomes!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TheBostonRag said:

Wipped this up in about 2-3 hours. I wanted to see what a modern day Digger would look like if Dennis had stuck with the Ford body instead of the Chevy. I'm still not sure what to put on the back doors.

*image*

*image*

*image*

That looks h0t man. Great job on the paint so far!