Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Welp, WRA ride is just about wrapped up. Not a perfect replica, but I like how it came out. GD28 Chassis, and Red bits and bobs

I’m sure you had to move it because of your added bedside and tailgate body mounts, but the rear sway bar is supposed to be up where that RII pull is on top of that section of the chassis as seen below. Curse looks great as it is, but I just wanted to throw that out there if you were really looking for realism

Grave%20Digger2-albany-DD.JPG?itok=YlUkT

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

I’m sure you had to move it because of your added bedside and tailgate body mounts, but the rear sway bar is supposed to be up where that RII pull is on top of that section of the chassis as seen below. Curse looks great as it is, but I just wanted to throw that out there if you were really looking for realism

on captains curse the sway bars was below, so he was right for doing that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dank Sinatra said:

on captains curse the sway bars was below, so he was right for doing that

Fair point. I remember that now. I just said it because he said the GD28 chassis and that’s how the sway bars were set up

1 hour ago, Dank Sinatra said:

Hi, its been a hot minute. These are almost done    (Minis made by ZonR)

2 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

"She aint perfect" or exact but i did what i could with free fonts and parts i had. not paying $100+ for two fonts im gunna use once.

This sub is getting me SUPER pumped. It's like Christmas came early!!!

9 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

Feels good to be on summer holidays again, anywhoo

These 2 trucks were part of my childhood and i always loved to drive them in mtm2 (specially at night), thought they would be cool to do in RoR...

*Falls off chair and Dies from overjoy*

However, i would love to see BKT versions of Monster Patrol and Bulldozer. 

19 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

However, i would love to see BKT versions of Monster Patrol and Bulldozer. 

Real truck never ran them, so you’ll most likely just have to swap them out yourself (not hard at all to do).

Anyways @Swegliner849, your content is top notch. Always attentive to details, and really quality pieces. Can’t wait to see more of your ongoing Bigfoot stuff and whatever else is next!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Feels good to be on summer holidays again, anywhoo

These 2 trucks were part of my childhood and i always loved to drive them in mtm2 (specially at night), thought they would be cool to do in RoR...

oasghosu.PNG

hiuhi.PNG

Started this in july, finally got to finish it

nwingpatrols.PNG

And my favourite project i've ever done so far... (still some things to line up before its completely finished)

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Wow, i love u for those top two.

For the modern day MP, the bodies have a matte finish.

I would also lighten up both blacks on the rims and body.

No beadlocks on the green rims, but i'd recommend using the ones off of Hooked 2018.

aaaaand i'd probably snag the shocks off of Barbarian 2015 and paint them black. Those look to be the closest to the real thing.

n7ONjNe.jpg

All in all....Im glad youre on winter break.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

And my favourite project i've ever done so far... (still some things to line up before its completely finished)

RoR_17-12-2018_22-39-30-118.png

I've got some of the other paint schemes for foot 21 on my old pc, i'm working on getting everything but once i do i should be able to send you them if you wanted to make a pack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alright guys, so I've gotten some ideas for paints to make, but I've hit a wall... and I could use some of your thoughts to help guide me in the right direction. (I hope I can post this here - It's not directly showing projects, but I'm not sure where else this would go...)

This is a logo for a custom that I had the idea to make. I moved to Nashville for school, and I wanted to make a truck. 

ORuPpsD.png

I'm thinking about an old style Ford body, and nothing too flashy or busy graphics wise - something kinda like what would be seen on a old leafer.

This is my second project. This is a logo from a ride truck based in Colorado.

MW540w4.png

The current ride truck is on a late 90's Ford F-150 body, but I thought about using something different for the race truck. I'm open to that 90's F-150 body, but I thought about a Super Duty body or the new Raptor Trophy Truck we saw on RacerFoot this year in Charlotte. See below for the real truck. It was temporarily on a race chassis for a show not that long ago, and I believe they are in the process of building a race chassis for the team. Anyways, I'm set on replicating that design as best I can, but I kinda want to try a different body. 

MonsterTruck_074-500x500.jpg

Post or PM me your ideas. I really want to see these ideas through, but I just am not sure on what I want to do! Thanks in advance for any help you can give!