Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

Lots of amazing stuff in this thread from everyone!

I've been working a lot on my electric stage 4 trucks. After making the radical Le Mans/Dakar rally-style Straker body, the other two looked like dinosaurs. I ended up making new Ford and Praxis bodies as well that are more sleek and aggressive looking. The bodies will all extend to the bottom of the chassis, which would keep a lot of debris out of the electronics, and the cabins will be airtight. Basically they are monster cross-country rally vehicles now.

The Ford will have a unique door setup -- a door and an opening panel next to it. The cabin door opens upwards, and the panel opens downwards, which will be a set of steps. So if you were entering the truck, you would walk up the steps, then step to the left and enter the cabin through the door opening. You can see the outlines of the doors in the Ford in the last photo.

Everything other than the bodies in these models are placeholder parts.

xEAGGt2.png

85MrJ0E.png

EHN6Me7.png

6jRk2SQ.png

LGBmNXb.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

24 minutes ago, Helen Weales said:

Lots of amazing stuff in this thread from everyone!

I've been working a lot on my electric stage 4 trucks. After making the radical Le Mans/Dakar rally-style Straker body, the other two looked like dinosaurs. I ended up making new Ford and Praxis bodies as well that are more sleek and aggressive looking. The bodies will all extend to the bottom of the chassis, which would keep a lot of debris out of the electronics, and the cabins will be airtight. Basically they are monster cross-country rally vehicles now.

The Ford will have a unique door setup -- a door and an opening panel next to it. The cabin door opens upwards, and the panel opens downwards, which will be a set of steps. So if you were entering the truck, you would walk up the steps, then step to the left and enter the cabin through the door opening. You can see the outlines of the doors in the Ford in the last photo.

Everything other than the bodies in these models are placeholder parts.

Your projects give me life

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Will most likely be releasing this in an update to the KIW Racing pack along with Super Sonic, Gear Head, and others. :)

(Will be getting rid of all the red bits for a more ??favorable?? color and will lose the flag..dont want it.)

Mopar flag on a Chevy body? Lookin a little brand-nice lady-y. Looks pretty decent tho