Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

well thanks to @LordFrosting i decided to try and get into painting and what not, now go easy on me its my first paint lol, but im proud with how this turned out. its a winter hunting kind of theme truck!

i present Elk Mountain Winter Wildlands, still got to change shocks and what not but its a start!

nsc3gpcljuap242zg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Double.D ッ said:

You know you've made too many of these right?

Yes.

And you know you only ran the last version once?

Yes.

Anyway, here's Deja Vu 2019.  Wonder Wall

CBmBu.jpg

about 2hrs of work on stream tonight.  "but you don't need to start more projects..."
tenor.gif

don't tell me how to live my life

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

Anyway, here's Deja Vu 2019.

Deja Vu still is by far my favorite custom truck on this site so probs to you. One suggestion I would make is for you to maybe try adding Body Mounts to you chassis so that your body isn’t just completely sitting on top of the chassis? Just a thought for better realism for you to consider. Other than that, paint is super awesome and I like the simplicity of the beadlocks on this one (previous versions had the gradients in them, and while cool they were a little distracting and out of place in my opinion).

9 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

You know you've made too many of these right?

Yes.

And you know you only ran the last version once?

Yes.

Anyway, here's Deja Vu 2019.

Honestly you could make 20 Deja Vu's and they'd all be worthwhile. The simple but impressive aesthetics of your paintjobs are what really make them stand out the most.