Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

10 hours ago, Chris B said:

Don't worry, I'm still dead. This is just something I made over summer that I forgot about until earlier today, should be for WRA in a few months

Looks good!  I have a different light tower model that is a bit more true to scale and realistic then what you have on there now.  If you want me to upload it or send it to you I can.  I used them on my custom Eagen County Fair track

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Gave Morgans Grave Digger truck a shot tell me what you think

its a start but i would really recommend edge splitting and set smooth the chassis in blender, i would also recommend putting a spec map on the chassis and body 

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Gave Morgans Grave Digger truck a shot tell me what you think

Decent start, but the Driver Signiature font is waaaaaay off. I already did Morgan's digger paint with the numbers and scheme and signiature and all. PM me if you need it. As long as you give credit I'm happy passing it along.

man if you aint first your truly LAST in this community...anyway midas well just show off the same thing everyone else has been doing 🙄 anyway been working on this since the day it was announced just adding minor changes after phoenix i guess its time to release this?

Kc01QID.png

c9Fzcsr.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, erhminer said:

man if you aint first your truly LAST in this community...anyway midas well just show off the same thing everyone else has been doing 🙄 anyway been working on this since the day it was announced just adding minor changes after phoenix i guess its time to release this?

Well, that's 4 versions that I know of already being in the works (Including mine which is very early in the works), just a funny thought, lol

10 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Well, that's 4 versions that I know of already being in the works (Including mine which is very early in the works), just a funny thought, lol

oh i know i started this and kinda put it aside than when I come back to it boom all these other ones :D 

13 hours ago, erhminer said:

Your race lanes don't look steep enough on the back side to get poppers and other two wheel skill tricks.  Also don't use a van in the stack on top of the pad, use a box truck or the blue ambulance I used on Bridgeport Speedway.  

Your blender work aside from those points looks good, you've improved a bunch

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Your race lanes don't look steep enough on the back side to get poppers and other two wheel skill tricks.  Also don't use a van in the stack on top of the pad, use a box truck or the blue ambulance I used on Bridgeport Speedway.  

Your blender work aside from those points looks good, you've improved a bunch

alright thanks

6 hours ago, stimson122 said:

More projects. First real attempt at putting together a chassis from scratch with Overkill, pleased with how it turned out. Still work to do but been fun working on these so far. 

they look amazing. sorta of noticed that the KC lights on Power Wheels and Bigfoot seem to be hovering slightly over the body. Other then that awesome job the look fantastic