Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

Well with the kickoff show just over 24 hours away, we can start this right?

Monster Jam has posted some of 2019s dates on Facebook, and a few on the website but no lineups yet. 

I can share a few cool things from Team RKMT, my gf Kristen Hope will be making her MJ debut in Razin Kane on October 12th in Louisville, KY and will be driving for first quarter as well. We also have some big shuffles coming up for first quarter. Roy is retiring so we have Jack Brown moving into the Ice Cream Man truck, which will now be on triple threat as Rottweiler. We also have the brand new Wolfs Head truck, and Kristen and a new driver in our trucks but you’ll figure out all that tomorrow. We also have some really cool things coming post triple threat season for the RK and ICM trucks as well so stay posted. Idk about you guys but I’m excited to get a new year going! Can’t wait to be back on the Triple Threat tour next year 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Well with the kickoff show just over 24 hours away, we can start this right?

Monster Jam has posted some of 2019s dates on Facebook, and a few on the website but no lineups yet. 

I can share a few cool things from Team RKMT, my gf Kristen Hope will be making her MJ debut in Razin Kane on October 12th in Louisville, KY and will be driving for first quarter as well. We also have some big shuffles coming up for first quarter. Roy is retiring so we have Jack Brown moving into the Ice Cream Man truck, which will now be on triple threat as Rottweiler. We also have the brand new Wolfs Head truck, and Kristen and a new driver in our trucks but you’ll figure out all that tomorrow. We also have some really cool things coming post triple threat season for the RK and ICM trucks as well so stay posted. Idk about you guys but I’m excited to get a new year going! Can’t wait to be back on the Triple Threat tour next year 

Feld running Rotty instead of ICM. Shame. Tell Roy when you see him that he was awesome, and i hope he enjoys retirement.

7 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Feld running Rotty instead of ICM. Shame. Tell Roy when you see him that he was awesome, and i hope he enjoys retirement.

It was more a team move to shuffle the trucks the way we did, one of the main reasons was so that we could run Wolfs Head during first quarter and do triple threat, since Wolf is a sponsor truck 

Oh boy I can already tell how amazing this season will be, El Paso in the Stadium Tour 2 schedule I think, I hope Max D or atlease El Toro Loco come here again. I also can not wait to go the the All Star Challenge, that will be interesting. 

ST1 predictions

1. Grave Digger - Morgan Kane

2. Son Uva Digger - Ryan Anderson

3. Max-D - Tom Meents

4. El Toro Loco - Becky M.

5. Saigon Shaker - Ryan Disharoon 

6. Soldier Fortune - Chad Fortune

7. Jester - Matt P.

8. The KRAKEN - (uh forgot his name pls dont hurt me)

9. Devestator - Mark S.

10. FS1 Cleatus - Marc Mcdonald

11. Obsessed 

12. Obssesion 

ST2

1. Grave Digger - Adam Anderson

2. Max-D - Neil Elliot 

3. Lucas Oil Crusader - Linsey Weenk

4. El Toro Loco - Chuck Werner 

5. Bounty Hunter - Jimmy Creten

6. Scarlit Bandit - Dawn Creten

7. Brodozer - Colt Stephens or Heavy D

8. Gas Monkey Garage - BJ Johnson

9. Mutant or Monster Energy - Todd Leduc

10. Jekyll & Hyde - (sorry forgot I feel bad cause I saw him last year lol) oh Austin Minton

11. Black Pearl - Cole Vanard

12. Over Board - Jamey Garner

13. Avenger - Jim Kohler

14.Brutus (or rotty) - Brad Allen

ST3

tbh ill finish this later cause its 1am right now so Im going to bed lol hyped

Might as well make one of my predictions as well.

ST1:

• Grave Digger - Morgan Kane
  • Max-D - Neil Elliott
  • Monster Energy - Coty Saucier
  • Great Clips Mohawk Warrior - Bryce Kenny
  • Scooby-Doo - Steven Sims
  • El Toro Loco - Bryan Wright
  • Zombie - Travis Mowrey
  • Earth Shaker - Steven Thompson
  • Stone Crusher - Steve Sims
  • Rammunition - Mat Dishman
  • Hotsy/Raminator - Kurt Kraehmer/Geremie Dishman
  • Slinger - Scott Hartsock
  • Bounty Hunter - Austin Minton
  • Iron Outlaw - Tanner Root

Highlights so far:

• Wonder Woman and Black Ops will stick around in 2019, for those wondering if they were getting the boot.
  • Austin Minton will be in Megalodon, and Tanner Root will be in Rottweiler on TTS West.
  • Coty Saucier is back in arenas in 2019, competing in TTS Central. Pirate's Curse will have a new driver on that tour as well.
  • Megalodon will be driven by Jack Brown on TTS East. Kristen Hope will also compete in her first tour there.
  • Zane Rettew's wife, Linsey Rettew, will be joining him in a new truck, Pretty Wicked, in 2019 on the non-TTS arena tour. Kaylyn Migues will also be in Dalmatian while Darren will remain in Nitro Menace.
  • 2019 Stadium Racing will have the same Racing style that Anaheim and San Diego had when ST2 went there.
  • Camden Murphy, Cynthia Gauthier, and Justin Sipes will all move to stadiums in 2019. Cynthia has the Ice Dalmatian, while Tom Meents will be in the Fire Max-D. John Gordon will drive Bad Company in that tour, Brad Allen is back in Brutus, and Bryan Wright is back in Hooked.
  • Scott Buetow will move into the Ice El Toro, while Travis Mowrey has the Fire Zombie. Brodozer will compete on the same tour, with Colt Stephens, Heavy D, and Diesel Dave switching.
  • Cory Rummell will move into the Fire Megalodon, while Jon Zimmer has the Ice Dragon. Nick Pagliarulo will debut Kraken in that same tour. Two trucks on that tour, as well as their drivers, have yet to be revealed... (My guess is Raminator and Rammunition or Cleatus and Scooby)
  • Some of the smaller World Finals competitions will take place during the Pit Party.
  • The field for World Finals XX has been dropped to 24..........I AM SO TICKED RIGHT NOW
  • Monster Jam will visit Africa for the first time in 2019
  • The inaugural All Star Challenge has been pushed to October 11-12, 2019.