Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

27 minutes ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

Leaked 2019 truck renders.

Yeah something tells me that these are customs. There’s only one FELD Truck unaccounted for, and I doubt Team Scream would be doing something elaborate like this with the unknown 4th Truck. Doomsday most likely ain’t comin back and there’s a kraken design in there that I don’t think Matt & Nick would go for. Cool designs, but I wouldn’t say leaked 2019 renders...

Just now, steiale said:

Yeah something tells me that these are customs. There’s only one FELD Truck unaccounted for, and I doubt Team Scream would be doing something elaborate like this with the unknown 4th Truck. Doomsday most likely ain’t comin back and there’s a kraken design in there that I don’t think Matt & Nick would go for. Cool designs, but I wouldn’t say leaked 2019 renders...

This is what I'm being told, at least. Didn't mean to say that they're confirmed renders. So, my bad on that.

Dooms Day beats by Dre.

But these have to be customs.  The Kraken render has a nitrogen/coil over shock package which FELD wouldn't do in a render because their fleet doesn't and wouldn't run that.  Can't say its a new shock set up because Coty is working on and putting on a new shock set up and trying things on his new chassis for 2019 to test it for the fleet and they're all nitrogen.