Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

And the NRA has publically called out Feld:

I haven’t really been into MJ as much as I used to and the only thing I really know about is the gun coming off of Soldier Fortune trucks, Hartsock having to change his trucks name to Slinger, and Metal Mulisha getting it’s guns removed. Is there something else that Feld recently did to set the NRA off?

13 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I haven’t really been into MJ as much as I used to and the only thing I really know about is the gun coming off of Soldier Fortune trucks, Hartsock having to change his trucks name to Slinger, and Metal Mulisha getting it’s guns removed. Is there something else that Feld recently did to set the NRA off?

Not that I know of. I think the NRA just found out about something that happened two years ago, and assumed that it was because of some kind of recent outrage or backlash, even though there wasn't any. Really it's just a non-issue that they didn't know about until now.

San Antonio

Zimmer won racing and crashed, and Pauken won 2-wheels, I believe.

Saw freestyle on a livestream. Lots of trucks broke early, and two of them on the first hit on the same jump. Megalodon Fire had an intense double-rollover crash but somehow looked to be unharmed. Whiplash won.

1 minute ago, JackMProductions said:

Not that I know of. I think the NRA just found out about something that happened two years ago, and assumed that it was because of some kind of recent outrage or backlash, even though there wasn't any. Really it's just a non-issue that they didn't know about until now.

Thanks for the response! 

I was kind kind of thinking the same thing, and the NRA also tweeted out an article that pretty much summed up Mulisha, Gunslinger, and Soldier Fortune.

19 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I used to support the NRA but now they are just whining for attention lmao they getting triggered over cosmetics 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

I used to support the NRA but now they are just whining for attention lmao they getting triggered over cosmetics 

I get it. For generations my family have been NRA members and Gun Owners. I also support your right to carry. However, guns do NOT need to be anywhere near a family show such as Monster Jam. How great is it that a 3 year old's toy has a gun turret on the top? I just dont think it's the right place for that. The NRA are just whiners at this point. If they can't realize it's for the better, they're stupid.

• Upvote 2

This was honestly one of the craziest weekends for stadiums in a really long time. Counting up all the crazy stuff that happened....

UPSET COUNT:

- Bryan Wright defeating Tom Meents in Racing in Anaheim

- Camden Murphy defeating Ryan Anderson in Racing in Anaheim, winning racing as as a result

- Ryan Disharoon defeating Bryce Kenny, Adam Anderson, and Neil Elliott in Racing in Tampa, winning racing as a result

Total Number of Upsets: 5 (Ryan Disharoon defeating each driver counts as one upset each)

OVERALL EVENT CHAMPIONS:

Tampa: Heavy D - Brodozer

San Antonio (Saturday) - Todd LeDuc - Monster Energy

San Antonio (Sunday) - Charlie Pauken - Grave Digger

Anaheim - Camden Murphy - Bakugan Dragonoid

Did I mention that Camden almost TRIPLE DOWNED? Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS THIS!?