Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

16 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

It’s a Bronco with the doors off lol. Anyways really excited to bring out Megalodon again with Jack behind the wheel and Kristen in Dalmatian for Triple Threat east! Should be a blast. Also for anyone wondering, Wolfs Head will still be with Xtermigator, just wasn’t really listed for some reason. We’re unsure who’s driving it for right now tho. After first quarter Kristen will move into Wolfs Head 

There will be doors, just half doors similar to a Jeep. Excited for the news for your guys's team as well man!

4 hours ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

Too Hot And Too Cold.

Wow..certainly something different and interesting. I cant tell if I like it or not lol... I'm just gonna say I do tho because it's pretty cool tbh

ALSO there's zombie? Ik dragon was shown before but I've didn't know zombie was coming out like that

The lineup for Glendale on October 6 has been completed, and i'm kinda surprised (in a good way)

Brodozer will make its first appearance since its debut in Nashville, driven by Heavy D again, and Mark Schroeder, Rod Wood, and Haley Gauley are all returning.