Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

3 hours ago, levimadnessschones said:

@NitroMenace Ganci from what i hear is gone from Team Scream, second Titan is a slim to not happening chance. Eric will not have a travel partner.

Now that I’ve read it again, the TBA spot is a Feld truck on that tour. And hmm Jim needs a driver then aye? 😎 

edit: so I reread ST2 and just realized that Candice Jolly is on there and I didn’t know that she was. The only TBA truck they showed on ST2 was our truck Wolfs Head. Woops lol

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Now that I’ve read it again, the TBA spot is a Feld truck on that tour. And hmm Jim needs a driver then aye? 😎 

edit: so I reread ST2 and just realized that Candice Jolly is on there and I didn’t know that she was. The only TBA truck they showed on ST2 was our truck Wolfs Head. Woops lol

wait wolfs head is the tba?

1 hour ago, tyrannos said:

wait wolfs head is the tba?

Yeah. If you watch the announcement video again, when it shows the map with the stops it has Wolfs Head listed in a normal font because they dont have a logo for it, but then on the driver lineup graphic because they dont have the logo they just put it as a TBA truck for some reason. They did the same thing with Kraken

• 2 weeks later...

So, overall Glendale was incredible! Bryce Kenny beat out Adam in the first round and ended up losing to Ryan in the Finals. Two-Wheels was full of sky weelies and rollovers. Ryan won that too. Freestyle was full of awesome moments! Adam lost 2nd gear almost right away and pulled off an incredible endo! Colton killed it, Todd had a rough night overall, but RYAN ANDERSON pulled off a vintage freestyle with a flat. Absolutely incredible night in Glendale! Can't wait for January! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

@OutlawedWho owns it now? Also, John Fitzgerald, has bought a race truck. Not sure which one but it looked like an old PEI. He owned the Turbulence ride truck which he just sold 

Old Moutaineer truck, RB Moler sold it to Mike Harper, then to John.
Walking Tall appears to be owned by Joey Sullivan (Whit Tarlton is helping with it aswell)