Sim Monsters
NitroMenace

Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

38 minutes ago, XWarrior215 said:

Dont know if this is real or not 

Why would it not be real? This is quite old actually, it was only just for display. IIRC, there wasn't enough time and/or they just didn't care enough to ship out a CRD for the display so they threw it on the stunt truck because that's what was available.

37 minutes ago, XWarrior215 said:

Dont know if this is real or not 

Only for display. I saw on a Chuck Werner’s daughter’s Instagram that they had at least one display in Wisconsin with it.

Monster Jam added Rosemont to the event schedule which has six shows over four days. 

13 hours ago, Eric said:

Monster Jam added Rosemont to the event schedule which has six shows over four days. 

Did that show both times they did it this year.. insane that they can sell out 11 shows in one arena in one year. 

5 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Did that show both times they did it this year.. insane that they can sell out 11 shows in one arena in one year. 

Yeah, I'm excited for it. Luckily the show after is a Sat/Sun only. 

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Hot Wheels is coming out with their own tour featuring their newly released monster truck line as the featured lineup. Just announced today so very little info on drivers and such is out

http://hotwheelsmonstertruckslive.com

This story is also on Bigfoot’s website and their Twitter, which makes me think that Bigfoot may be putting a few of their trucks and drivers with the hot wheels bodies, like the wrestling trucks in the 90s. 

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

new driver for FELD

She will be on the Triple Threat Series Central tour, which means I assume that the TBA Pirate's Curse set is out, and filled with Jackie Carrizosa and Soldier Fortune.

Kevin King will be driving Axe and John Killinger will be driving Storm Damage in Rochester NY this weekend, both making their first MJ appearance of 2018 and Axe making it's MJ debut

Looks like Pirate's Curse is still getting a new driver -- Myranda Cozad has been moved to Triple Threat West as Jackie Carrizosa is in Triple Threat Central.

Additionally, Collete Davis has been removed from the West tour for unknown reason.

interesting story about FELD trying to get Monster Jam a roller coaster

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2018/11/13/with-circus-elephants-a-thing-of-the-past-feld.html?fbclid=IwAR1_oMbqnbzWBxhpczHe-E4HJJRmri3tq3uzXvQL0r_-RxYKOittfi-6R7E

I personally doubt it will work out very well considering how hard theme parks try to stay away from trademarks as of recent, considering Six flags only deals with marvel and DC comics and Cedar fair only deals with Peanuts and Intimidator, but well see how it goes for them.

Darren Migues will be running a Dragon body on his Nitro Menace chassis next season along with Kaylyn's Dalmatian body on her Jailbird chassis