Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Thats what people said about Collete aaaand that did not pan out very well. Anyone can be solid with the amount of free training MJ gives. Like any new driver that comes along, its interesting to see how they'll do in front of an audience and inside an expensive building. Best of luck to bofe uh dem doe

It really depends on the driver. MJU helps most definitely but some drivers just don't have it. Granted Myranda Cozad came it when MJU wasn't in full swing, but I personally don't much care for her as a driver and she hasn't improved drastically in my opinion. Curious how she won her first overall event this weekend. But look at Sipes and England, and how amazing they are. Based off of bios, Justin Hicks sounds like he could do something. Joe on the other hand doesn't look to have too much motorsports experience so he might be surprisingly good. Overall, MJU has been a great innovation and it's really interesting to see the recent improvements

5 hours ago, steiale said:

It really depends on the driver. MJU helps most definitely but some drivers just don't have it. Granted Myranda Cozad came it when MJU wasn't in full swing, but I personally don't much care for her as a driver and she hasn't improved drastically in my opinion. Curious how she won her first overall event this weekend. But look at Sipes and England, and how amazing they are. Based off of bios, Justin Hicks sounds like he could do something. Joe on the other hand doesn't look to have too much motorsports experience so he might be surprisingly good. Overall, MJU has been a great innovation and it's really interesting to see the recent improvements

Joe definately isnt scared to air it out, solid driver in all three vehicles. Wouldn't surprise me if he wins a few overall championships in first quarter. 

25 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

@Robertson Racing
Getting the motor, trans and t-case as low as possible, to the point of clocking the t-case to get everything even lower. Axles housings will have to be offset aswell.
There is much more to it then meets the eye and the more knowledge a person has, the more interesting it becomes.

I'm really interested in what he is doing. I really love seeing guys continue to try and innovate to whole new levels. 

Ride switch:

1810392-MJ-Driver-Anouncement-Graphics-K

She will be on the Triple Threat Central Tour. New El Toro driver is TBA

Also, Pablo’s GD28 is I guess now in Feld's hands, and they’ve started their transformation of it

And the New El Toro Driver:

https://www.instagram.com/monsterjam/p/Bqx02smHlhf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vihontdhtdn