Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

26 minutes ago, DJKBarn said:

Because clipping a car in the first turn and spinning in the second is rigged.

Just joking based on my past opinions...

El Toro Loco 5.062

Megaladon 8.144

Max D 7.030

Son Uva Digger 9.226

Cynthia Gautier takes another undeserved win... Ryan blew her doors in... very fishy...

Good show!

Anyone else see what ticketmaster is doing this year?  Their allowing people to buy tickets and resell them at extremely inflated prices on the Ticketmaster site with verification from ticketmaster themselves.  Total BS and how is that not scalping?  I went to buy tickets for Ford Field and most of the first few rows and many other whole rows are listed verified resale tickets and are marked up 20+ dollars more than what Ford Field would sell them for.  Getting really tired of ticketmaster.  First they have fees that keep rising now if I want good seats I have to pay scalper prices.  Pretty soon it will be cheaper to take the family on an actual vacation rather than going to an event.  Be warned those who haven't bought tickets yet and always google if something looks weird.  I was about to be mad at MJ for raising prices until I googled and realized what was going on.

59 minutes ago, Bobamatic said:

Anyone else see what ticketmaster is doing this year?  Their allowing people to buy tickets and resell them at extremely inflated prices on the Ticketmaster site with verification from ticketmaster themselves.  Total BS and how is that not scalping?  I went to buy tickets for Ford Field and most of the first few rows and many other whole rows are listed verified resale tickets and are marked up 20+ dollars more than what Ford Field would sell them for.  Getting really tired of ticketmaster.  First they have fees that keep rising now if I want good seats I have to pay scalper prices.  Pretty soon it will be cheaper to take the family on an actual vacation rather than going to an event.  Be warned those who haven't bought tickets yet and always google if something looks weird.  I was about to be mad at MJ for raising prices until I googled and realized what was going on.

Ticketmaster has a monopoly on event tickets but since they also lobby hard for the government nothing is done