Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

On 4/14/2019 at 6:30 AM, Mark Iron said:

Not the first time someone tried that.  Ryan did it at a show a while back I believe.

Ryan was jumping onto the backflip ramp from the cars beside it but I don't think the officials liked him launching his truck at the crowd too much.

On 4/14/2019 at 6:30 AM, Mark Iron said:

Not the first time someone tried that.  Ryan did it at a show a while back I believe.

4 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

Ryan was jumping onto the backflip ramp from the cars beside it but I don't think the officials liked him launching his truck at the crowd too much.

Hard to see but it was the Atlanta 2016 Show 2, 

Ladies and Gentlemen, the official lineup for the Speedster and Two Wheel Skill competitions at World Finals XX. (Speedsters were announced yesterday but I thought one of y'all would beat me to the punch; guess not)

jumbotron-image

Official image for TWS isn't up as of the time of this post, but they have confirmed it on their Instagram and it goes as follows:

1. Grave Digger - Adam Anderson
  2. Grave Digger - Tyler Menninga
  3. Grave Digger - Brandon Vinson
  4. Max-D Fire - Tom Meents
  5. Max-D - Neil Elliott
  6. Son-Uva Digger - Ryan Anderson
  7. Earth Shaker - Tristan England
  8. El Toro Loco - Armando Castro

I watched 3 episodes of Monster Jam last night and I wish they would expand the coverage into 2 hours. If a NASCAR race or Supercross race can be shown in its entirety, why not show a Monster Jam in its entirety?  When we had Speed channel, they would split the show into two episodes.  I'm starting to miss that. MonsterJam has too much action to be shown in 60 minutes. I want to ask Feld about that but every time I email them they give me this number, and I'd rather them answer my questions through email.  

A new truck driven (and I assume owned by) Trey Knight called Black Gold debuted in Gonzales Texas, it’s just an all black trophy truck at the moment, no wrap yet so I figured no point in posting a pic yet lol. It’s a Flame Motorsports chassis.