Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

Split Personality race truck has surfaced out of the Metal Shop, will it high side as bad as Saigon? Time will tell...
65010178_2481321035425300_51692615418322

Also a new truck driven by Alex White, no info on the truck other then it debuting at Miami, Ok
64876071_10151112933669975_8609919607404

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Megalodon's Original Theme

January 7, 2017 - July 12, 2019

The truck, for unknown reasons, now has a new theme as of the first event of the weekend in Los Angeles. The theme itself has yet to be identified as of the time of this post, but whether or not this is a permanent change is also unknown.

11 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

RIP Megalodon's Original Theme

January 7, 2017 - July 12, 2019

The truck, for unknown reasons, now has a new theme as of the first event of the weekend in Los Angeles. The theme itself has yet to be identified as of the time of this post, but whether or not this is a permanent change is also unknown.

I've heard from somebody at Monster Jam that the band that made the original theme didn't like them using it, so they made their own in-house. The theme is nowhere and probably never will be, sadly.

6 hours ago, EightBitMS said:

I've heard from somebody at Monster Jam that the band that made the original theme didn't like them using it, so they made their own in-house. The theme is nowhere and probably never will be, sadly.

Oof. I always thought they had permission to use it once I found it on YouTube. Really unfortunate to see it go like that.

On 7/19/2019 at 10:57 PM, Jon Cannon said:

New Hurricane Force Body/Scheme

Its not permanent hes just running it until it gets destroyed from what i heard from Tim mente and Steven  

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed image from quote