Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

Cole Venard will be driving Stone Crusher this fall on AT1, where my woman Kristen Hope will also be making her MJ debut in Razin Kane, as well as driving Megalodon in Rosemont. Nick Pagliarulo will also be making his MJ debut in Kraken as well in Bridgeport, CT. 

Sorry to double post, so mods feel free to merge if you wish. Since these are different topics I just decided to do two posts. 

Anyways... Diesel Dave is getting some seat time, and a chance to go head to head against Heavy D

Also, Tanner Root will be driving the traditional Monster Mutt instead of the Rottweiler.

Finally, Lindsey Rettew will be driving Master of Disaster for the rest of the year. 

Something nuts that happened this past weekend in Glendale is Ryan Anderson literally ripped the cradle in half.  There's a ton of work to be done on that chassis before the next show.  It was posted on his instagram story so I don't have anything to show

On 10/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, maxdman said:

Something nuts that happened this past weekend in Glendale is Ryan Anderson literally ripped the cradle in half.  There's a ton of work to be done on that chassis before the next show.  It was posted on his instagram story so I don't have anything to show

It's already been patched up and repaired. He's put that chassis through hell though this year.

1 hour ago, Dustin Hart AM said:

It's already been patched up and repaired. He's put that chassis through hell though this year.

Ryan deserves a new chassis every year out of anyone in the fleet.  

Also Storm Damage appears to now be running on the PEI that Hurricane Force was most recently on as Steve has a new Cohen shown above

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Ryan deserves a new chassis every year out of anyone in the fleet.  

Also Storm Damage appears to now be running on the PEI that Hurricane Force was most recently on as Steve has a new Cohen shown above

It is the old Hurricane Force but I believe it’s a black rock frame

22 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

J&B yes, wonder what they are doing with the other one.

From what Travis said this weekend the blue one is just kind of a back up truck for right now. Speaking of those frames, I saw on a post by Zane Rettew a few weeks ago a picture of his green one, with a 08 Chevy body on it (no wrap) so thinking maybe he’s redoing it into a 4th truck for the team since it didn’t sell? Not 100% sure on that