Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

12 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

From what Travis said this weekend the blue one is just kind of a back up truck for right now. Speaking of those frames, I saw on a post by Zane Rettew a few weeks ago a picture of his green one, with a 08 Chevy body on it (no wrap) so thinking maybe he’s redoing it into a 4th truck for the team since it didn’t sell? Not 100% sure on that 

Last I spoke with him they were running both PEI's in the same trailer for first quarter, and keeping MOD as is.  I didn't hear anything of 2017's Stinger chassis, but I have seen that they got a new pit cart for the A-Team trailer (as he put it). They may be keeping MOD and Stinger 2017 chassis (not sure the identity) and hauling a second trailer (B-team) for the spring and summer shows since they still have a second hauler to the best of my knowledge

4 hours ago, maxdman said:

Last I spoke with him they were running both PEI's in the same trailer for first quarter, and keeping MOD as is.  I didn't hear anything of 2017's Stinger chassis, but I have seen that they got a new pit cart for the A-Team trailer (as he put it). They may be keeping MOD and Stinger 2017 chassis (not sure the identity) and hauling a second trailer (B-team) for the spring and summer shows since they still have a second hauler to the best of my knowledge

I figured they’d park MOD and the other truck for first quarter, was just speculating maybe 4 trucks at some point next year which would be cool I think to see another indie team expand.

38 minutes ago, XWarrior215 said:

Dont know if this is real or not 

Why would it not be real? This is quite old actually, it was only just for display. IIRC, there wasn't enough time and/or they just didn't care enough to ship out a CRD for the display so they threw it on the stunt truck because that's what was available.