New to SM. Need help.

AmericanBovine

Hey guys. I've played Rigs of Rods for while. I got a bit of practice on some tracks with open mods, made a SM account, and I made two truck requests on the request forum so far. I like to know when the next fun runs will be so I can try them out because I think it would be fun to try competitive racing and freestyle when I have nothing going on during any day like the weekends. I would appreciate any kind of help to enter any leagues or fun runs, and to who can help me get my personal trucks because my computer is unable to run certain programs like Orge. Thanks!

46 minutes ago, AmericanBovine said:

Hey guys. I've played Rigs of Rods for while. I got a bit of practice on some tracks with open mods, made a SM account, and I made two truck requests on the request forum so far. I like to know when the next fun runs will be so I can try them out because I think it would be fun to try competitive racing and freestyle when I have nothing going on during any day like the weekends. I would appreciate any kind of help to enter any leagues or fun runs, and to who can help me get my personal trucks because my computer is unable to run certain programs like Orge. Thanks!

Go to the fun runs tab in the main menu and then see when the next fun run is and sign up

You can't really tell when the next fun run is gonna be. Also most of the leagues on sm aren't exactly active so you kind of just need to get into some discord servers where more leagues are held. Also if you haven't gotten discord yet you should definitely get an account because that is the main platform pretty much all of the leagues and fun runs use. As for getting into leagues its pretty much just sign up, read the rules, and understand how the events work. Welcome. Hope to see you on the track soon!