Track Conversion Requests

Joey 🅱️

I'm not sure if this is allowed in the requests forums but there are some tracks I'd love to be converted. If anybody would convert them for me (because I don't know how to convert and am lazy as balls and stupid to try and learn) I would appreciate it.

*Note* if any of these tracks are floating around already for .4, please tell me, and I'll remove it.

MROR World Finals 4 Double Backflip Encore

Eldora 2013

Tampa 2013 (Show 2)

Virginia Beach 2013

East Rutherford 2012

and Tampa 2013 Show 1

If this gets bashed, I can understand. If these get converted, I'll be happy. I won't upload to SM unless the converter wants/allows me to. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Calvin Klein said:

Please Do CVM2015 chico 2014

These aren't converted. They're requests. Look at the thread before you say anything.

12 hours ago, Jackson M. said:

I'm on it! But first, Tampa show 1 and 2 have FPS versions; would you like me to convert those or the HD versions, or both?

EDIT: nevermind, I just did them both 😛

Tampa tracks are converted. I currently have them. Anything that have FPS versions, convert the HD ones.

I might just post this here because why not. I do have quite a few tracks that I've decided to convert because I was really bored one night, lol. Here are some tracks I have converted so far:

New Orleans 2009 (Since the old .4 link is broken), Mega Freestyle of Doom, Chico 2014 (which probably isn't necessary anymore since Jackson says he converted it), Gaithersburg 2013 & 2014, Orlando 2010, Toronto 2012, Virginia Beach 2012, Soaring Eagle 2014, and Wildwood 2011 & 2007.

I might add Jacksonville 2010, and a few other Monster Truck Throwdown maps in there as well if I feel like it.

I'm not gonna upload every single file at once to overload the mods with submissions. I might spread out each release by every few days or every week, or I'll compress all into a folder like Jackson did and just upload the link to the folder instead, or pair some releases together, such as both Gaithersburg tracks or both Wildwood tracks, etc.