Monster Jam Xtreme Carnage Tour Announcment!

NtheDiggerfan

AYUItyY.png

Welcome to the newest league on the Sim-Monsters scene! I am excited to announce my newest project, the Monster Jam Extreme Carnage Tour, or MJXCT. This League will be comprised of a 20 driver Stadium tour beginning on February 9th, 2019, and an Arena Tour with 10 rookies starting April 1st. We will be visiting some of the greatest cities around the United States, with some of the best tracks ran in Monster Jam from 2014-2019. All season long, drivers will accumulate points, leading up to World Finals 20 in August at Camping World Stadium. 

The rules for this league will be true to Monster Jam, and will be specified in the official Sign Ups listing.

In the Stadium Tour, drivers will compete in 3 challenging competitions: America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Racing, Great Clips Two Wheel Skills Challenge, and everyone's favorite, the Mutant Freestyle Competition. 

In the Arena tour, Drivers will be challenged in the Great Clips Two Wheel Skills Challenge, The Circle K Donut Competition, America's Best Racing, the Spinmaster Obstacle Course, and Mutant Freestyle. 

The winner of each competition will be awarded 14 points, second place 13, third 12, and so on. 

This league will challenge all who sign up, weather experienced or rookie. To compete in the stadium tour, you must have competed in at least one major tour. The arena tour will be made up of drivers new to the scene, very similar to the Triple Threat series. 

Please reply if you would be interested in driving, so i can get a head count. Please specify weather you are a stadium or arena driver. Please specify what tour you drove in. 

Any questions are appreciated. 

Thanks!

Is it safe to assume that the tours you are referring to are the other current/former leagues on SM? Or is there something else that you were referring to? This seems interesting, and I'm thinking about getting back into things with this one, but I just wanted to make sure as to where I would fall on the spectrum!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, steiale said:

Is it safe to assume that the tours you are referring to are the other current/former leagues on SM? Or is there something else that you were referring to? This seems interesting, and I'm thinking about getting back into things with this one, but I just wanted to make sure as to where I would fall on the spectrum!

Yep! As long as you've ever competed in a former or present SM tour, you qualify.

21 minutes ago, NCLBreakaway said:

Hmm... I never done this before and I kind of want to give it a try! I would for sure be an arena driver (haha plus I love driving arenas so it is perfect).

Awesome! I might actually have try outs for the stadium tour if there arent enough people and cut the arena tour