World Finals XX First Timer

NtheDiggerfan

The two day ticket I believe includes the pit party no matter where you sit, although depending on where you're sitting there's some special stuff that you usually received from previous years' Double Down packages such as a track walk on Friday, exclusive memorabilia, etc, but you now get those if you bought seats in the middle sections only. I'd suggest going to the pit party on Friday, getting there early and just enjoying it for the day. I didn't go to the Friday and Saturday pit parties back in 2016, just used those days to see some stuff and just relax. It's all up to you though, way easier now to go to both days since it's not a three day deal anymore.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Do you guys have the link to where I can get Double Down tickets? I've been looking and can only find the 2-day tickets. Also, @Goldberg6734 when do your recieve these items? What are they? Like a lanyard?

There's no link to the "Double Down" tickets as you have to buy tickets in these sections to receive special items. 

image.png.059d8ca71ced3a8cab80d4d97d7285c3.png

The items that you'll get is a track walk pass on Friday as well as a commemorative shirt, lanyard, etc. I'm not sure at the moment if there's other stuff that they'll send other than this, so we'll have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Goldberg6734 said:

Shouldn't be one as there's plenty of tickets still available in those sections. The only downside is the hefty price with one ticket being around $384.

I know. I need 5 more paychecks before I can get my ticket. I'm just worried they won't be on sale when I can buy them April 2nd. Then 4 checks after that to cover the hotel. 😱 How will I get my shirt, etc? By mail? How do I specify sizing? Is there a double down showdown still?

11 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I know. I need 5 more paychecks before I can get my ticket. I'm just worried they won't be on sale when I can buy them April 2nd. Then 4 checks after that to cover the hotel. 😱 How will I get my shirt, etc? By mail? How do I specify sizing?

There was nothing to specify sizes for shirts. Looking back at the World Finals 17 email I received back in 2016, that also didn't have anything related to sizes. I'm pretty sure they just send you mediums and larges depending on how many tickets you buy. Everything related to special items should come in the mail to the address you have listed on the billing/shipping information portion when you checkout on Ticketmaster.

Also, there is still a "Double Down Showdown" except now it's just called Showdown.

I mean I wouldn't call myself a "pro" but personal advice, try going to the main world finals competitors on the first day, maybe squeeze some DDS competitors in there. Then the second day, get the rest of the DDS competitors, maybe some of the non-competing drivers, and, of course, revisit a couple of drivers from before. That's what I did, at least.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

I mean I wouldn't call myself a "pro" but personal advice, try going to the main world finals competitors on the first day, maybe squeeze some DDS competitors in there. Then the second day, get the rest of the DDS competitors, maybe some of the non-competing drivers, and, of course, revisit a couple of drivers from before. That's what I did, at least.

8 hours ago, Goldberg6734 said:

There's no link to the "Double Down" tickets as you have to buy tickets in these sections to receive special items. 

The items that you'll get is a track walk pass on Friday as well as a commemorative shirt, lanyard, etc. I'm not sure at the moment if there's other stuff that they'll send other than this, so we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for your responses!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...