My thoughts on the monster truck industry

CarCrusher

40 minutes ago, CarCrusher said:

Exactly what rules have I violated? Expressing opinions you don’t like? Stay out of this thread then. Problem solved.

Relax, no need to attack someone for just wanting to close an ongoing thread.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, CarCrusher said:

Exactly what rules have I violated? Expressing opinions you don’t like? Stay out of this thread then. Problem solved.

You literally personally attacked @EightBitMS , who is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and has a lot more experience in the industry than you from what I can tell from your childish rant. Then you had a hissy fit at this dude for just wanting to peacefully end this. I think it'd be better for us all of this thread just went away...

OH, yeah you did break the rules...

Screenshot_20190203-191523_Samsung_Inter

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

You literally personally attacked @EightBitMS 

No I absolutely did not, and now that you’ve accused me of this, I want you to go back through this entire thread and highlight the posts wherein I “personally attacked” @EightBitMS. You won’t find anything other than where I suggested he was being a bit hostile towards my remarks, which isn’t a personal attack in any shape or form. Furthermore, I went on to clarify in my next post that I didn’t mean that as an insult, but rather that he seemed combative towards my position. Other than that, you have not the slightest evidence that I “personally attacked” him. If anything, he came closer to getting personal than I did with his “If you think that’s hostile, you shouldn’t talk to me” statement. But I did not complain about that. So don’t go accusing me of things I never did or said buddy.

55 minutes ago, CarCrusher said:

No I absolutely did not, and now that you’ve accused me of this, I want you to go back through this entire thread and highlight the posts wherein I “personally attacked” @EightBitMS. You won’t find anything other than where I suggested he was being a bit hostile towards my remarks, which isn’t a personal attack in any shape or form. Furthermore, I went on to clarify in my next post that I didn’t mean that as an insult, but rather that he seemed combative towards my position. Other than that, you have not the slightest evidence that I “personally attacked” him. If anything, he came closer to getting personal than I did with his “If you think that’s hostile, you shouldn’t talk to me” statement. But I did not complain about that. So don’t go accusing me of things I never did or said buddy.

I'm not even going to waste my valuable time on this. We all saw you be hostile dude. You're not worth my time. A mod needs to end this toxic thread. Maybe you're the one who needs to go back. You literally said he was a "jerk or an A**hole" on the last page...

2 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I'm not even going to waste my valuable time on this. We all saw you be hostile dude. You're not worth my time. A mod needs to end this toxic thread.

I never got hostile. Not one single time have I been hostile to anyone. If you’re going to make that accusation you had better back it up. 

If there is a moderator reading this right now, I want you to go back and read this thread in it’s entirety. I am not guilty of any of the things that the members on this last page are accusing me of. I was never hostile or disrespectful to any member here. I never made any personal attacks of any kind,  and none of these members have any evidence of it. The evidence that @NtheDiggerfan tried to use to prove that I “personally attacked” another member was nothing more than his misreading of one of my posts, which actually said the exact opposite of what he claimed it said. And no it was not edited after the fact by me. That is yet another false accusation he has made. I don’t mind if you lock this thread, but I just want it to be known that the hostility and bad attitude was entirely on the other side. It did not come from me. You will clearly see this if you review this thread.

• Like 1

All I've seen is that no one wants to hear a dissenting opinion.  Agree with it or not, blowing off the discussion while continuing to participate in it isn't exactly productive.  Neither is it productive to make accusations while dangling evidence out of sight of those being accused.

I don't see much else positive coming from this thread at this point, so I'll be locking it up.

If you have nothing nice to say (or add to a conversation), don't say anything at all.

• Upvote 3