Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

On 8/4/2019 at 5:01 PM, P3ForLife said:

dFK9dL4.png

a couple big things i notice off the bat, sway bars, there not even in the right positions as of now, (if you plan on changing them my bad for pointing it out)  you need to also add sway bar blocks for the sway bars to mount too. and the headers really need to be baked then painted to look better. and a big thing is, if you are going for the one you put at the top in the photo thats a PEI chassis, the truck in game is on a CRD. again not trying to be tude here. i know some people think im rude by pointing out stuff to people. but im just trying to help you improve 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MrGravedigger24 said:

I'd probably start your critique with asking if he is makinig a replica or repli-custom.

Your points are valid, but if its just a repli-custom you dont wanna waste your time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

I'd probably start your critique with asking if he is makinig a replica or repli-custom.

Your points are valid, but if its just a repli-custom you dont wanna waste your time

good point fern

On 8/4/2019 at 3:01 PM, P3ForLife said:

Also I made this to commemorate 420 rep lol

(Forgive me for possibly violating any community guidelines i may be forgetting I just thought itd be funny)

*insert images of 10/10 custom*

This truck is smokin! Possibly the driver too.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, TheBostonRag said:

These have been finished for a while now, I just never made a post about them. Here are the new and improved modern hoodflames! (Pics for comparison)

*old flames*

*new flames

friggin hot man. like the new GD 'ghost' on the side panel as well. 👌

On 8/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, P3ForLife said:

The track was stressing me out so in this break im taking I made this thing :) Still gotta add a couple tweaks but its almost there already. (sorry Spidey looks like poo, the hood has to be mirrored according to the bake 😕 plus i couldnt find the ACTUAL spider-man image they used for the front)

Also I made this to commemorate 420 rep lol

(Forgive me for possibly violating any community guidelines i may be forgetting I just thought itd be funny)

Last one lol. Has anyone seen this Pupper?? He dont bite I promise.

if you need the logo for that spider man stilll i found it online 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 8:59 PM, P3ForLife said:

If enough people want (upvote) this I'll release it but if theres no market for it ill keep it private:

MY VERSION OF THE (possible) AVENGER ICE! COMPLETE WITH SPARKLES.

And yes before you say anything, I switched out the chassis with a Spec-tacular...and shine-tacular...one.

The sparkle and metallicy blue looks superb man.  I'd like to get a look at it first hand but idk wwhere  you're getting this "market" thing from . the site is free lol.

23 hours ago, Outlawed said:

@fernBurn
Swanson? Why do they brace the shock mounts with a short link and hemi's?

its due to relocation of the shock mounts.

They made new brackets to improve the track width and give that extra shock travel and stability whilst still being able to use PEI housings, as opposed to the Anderson's or Team Over Bored that achieve this with different axles and planetary arrangements.

• Like 1