Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

I might not release this since its a Repli-Custom but I wanted to at least show it off

spacer.png

V: As a reply it does have a spec, I've been to lazy to do it so its just black rn

Edited by RORMADNESS
Forgot how to do the image stuff. Too used to Beam-Monsters
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RORMADNESS said:

I might not release this since its a Repli-Custom but I wanted to at least show it off

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f2e0/0bcpf5zxty9ae3hzg.jpg

I cant tell if you have spec/shine on it. That's one of the easiest things to take your paint to a more realistic/releasable level.

Capture

Attempting to crash course my way in actually using Blender 2.79 since 2.49 looks a little washed out, plus it's a little out dated. If there's any tips and tricks for the new Blender that you can suggest, please let me know as I find it very confusing and I still have issues with exporting. Either way, there's a paint.

• Upvote 12

3 hours ago, Jackson M. said:

I have been building the body for Big Kahuna for the past few days, and I think it's almost finished.

I'll probably have to make it thinner.

this is the content i expect to see in SYP.

I think the front fenders can be a little wider. they look a bit thin. The body looks too squared, its a lot more round than what you have.

2b7qBWj.jpg

I'd also recommend splitting the body into two piece to make it easier to work on as well as the real body being 2 pieces.  Hood and Body

spacer.png

(sorry for the bad photos. not a lot of photos of this truck surprisingly)

• Like 1