Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

57 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

THIS on the other hand took me an hour and is no where near (nor is it meant to be) accurate.  this may or may not go up in a week or so just to holdover those who are like me until the GOOD content creators feel like making a super dope version. (By that I mean people who dont care so much about accuracy at the moment but really want a fire Max-D to use.)

You might want to consider just throwing on coil over shocks instead of the nitrogen shocks you have on there. I know you’re not going for realism, but it’s a quick fix for you to consider.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, steiale said:

You might want to consider just throwing on coil over shocks instead of the nitrogen shocks you have on there. I know you’re not going for realism, but it’s a quick fix for you to consider.

Probably gunna throw the body/rims on a different maxD with the stiff meents node and coils and all that.. the one I threw it on today is a custom one with the rummel avenger node I use for fun

2 hours ago, AaronLurie said:

Just wanted to give a small update and let everyone know that the track is still being worked on and I haven't given up.
Ignore the transparent texture issues. 

Still in the rough stages, but progress is being made. 

Can you give us a estimate on when this will be on Sim-Monsters?

3 minutes ago, aidyn said:

Can you give us a estimate on when this will be on Sim-Monsters?

Don’t say that bud bc that stuff makes creators upset and stressed I’m not mad I’m just saying you need to follow the rules and if you cannot follow the rules then you can’t be on this site ok just don’t ask stuff like that or you’ll get in big trouble think next time before u type 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AaronLurie said:

Just wanted to give a small update and let everyone know that the track is still being worked on and I haven't given up.
Ignore the transparent texture issues. 

Still in the rough stages, but progress is being made. 

Feel like your crowd texture is sized too small as in there are too many people per row, and each face of the crowd "row" is too short.  It just looks like there are a TON of people in each section

19 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Feel like your crowd texture is sized too small as in there are too many people per row, and each face of the crowd "row" is too short.  It just looks like there are a TON of people in each section

I scaled it down slightly and it looks a little better. Each row is 4 feet tall.
abf3508f41.png

3 hours ago, AaronLurie said:

I scaled it down slightly and it looks a little better. Each row is 4 feet tall.

Agree it looks better, but I think it could still be scaled down for less seats/people per section but maybe that's my preference as a modeler, you do you fam. Also not sure if it'll look good in an outdoor stadium, but in my St. Louis 2019 I used a darker texture for the crowd higher up as less light gets to the upper section than the lower due to the lights being centered on the playing field.  Perhaps use those so it looks like the sections get darker the higher level up they are - but again this might look bad in an outdoor stadium, just a thought.

Also if you need help with a model or texture shoot me a DM, I'll see what I can do to help out if you need it/want it.