Sim Monsters
NtheDiggerfan

Official Monster Jam World Finals XX Thread

Wow..... what a night!!! So glad to see Linsey win the Showdown, can’t wait to see her tomorrow in the freestyle.

2 Wheels was the best it’s been all year, phenomenal moves. 

Racing off the charts... lots of unexpected and Jimmy finally got his long, long, loonngggg overdue racing championship though Bari was amazing as well! 

Can’t wait for High Jump and Freestyle tomorrow... I assume we’re gonna see two rounds of the High Jump too and let’s hope everyone has a backup truck because we know, at least Jim, will shoot for the moon.

The Freestyle track will be interesting... hopefully not a rehash of the last few years. 

• Like 1

Cynthia Gauthier in Monster Mutt Dalmatian Ice wins High Jump and I’m really not sure how they were measuring to the thousandth of a foot. 

8 trucks to go and Linsey Read is still in the lead. I don’t know what timeline this World Finals came from but it is WILD. 

The stands are being evacuated due to inclement weather. Neil was supposed to go next but his run is delayed.

Freestyle has been insane!!!!!! I hate this weather delay but I’m sure we’ll be back soon. Brianna definitely should be in the lead though. 

the last time I saw it it was muddy, they said track crews are going in after the rain has calmed down to move the mud out. this delay might be 40 minutes long eben though they said 10