Planning a comeback, of sorts.

JDeezie82

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've done anything in ROR, but I've occassionally been checking the site. It's amazing how far you all have driven this community in just the short time I've been away. I'm really wanting to get back into the scene really soon, but I'm sure a lot has changed since 2015. The last time I was using the trucks and tracks we were still on .37 and using AIM to chat. I've tried combing the site for all the updates, but haven't found much. If anyone can give me a crash course in all I'd need to get up and running again I'd really appreciate it. I had a few projects that never really saw the light of day, and I'd enjoy being able to get back at it. Thanks again everyone for still having the best monster truck experience to date. Hope to see you guys online again soon!

10 hours ago, Outlawed said:

There is a name I have not seen in a good while, welcome back sir!

Thanks man. Yeah when my old tower crashed in early 2016 I kinda got out of everything. I ended up getting a buddy to semi-rebuild it, but haven't done anything with it. Ended up meeting a woman, getting married, and taking care of other things, but like I said I've been checking in on the site off and on. You guys are doing some amazing things. I've just recently recontracted the Monster bug and wanted to get back into the ol' SM life. I'm currently building an Axial SMT10 that I've sourced from multiple places online, since they discontinued them before I could buy one. The wife and I are planning a big move to Texas soon, and I'm gonna look into getting a new computer so I can get back into ROR. Was just curious what all had changed since a few years ago.