EVENT IS OVER POST-RACE TALK ONLY

Event Recap:

The last tune up for the drivers at Sim-Monsters before the start of the points season took place at Sam Boyd Stadium last night. Racing was close again this week much like last week and freestyle saw many trucks going the full 1 minute and 30 seconds unlike last week where only 2 trucks were able to fill the clock. In racing Maximum Destruction would dominate the field by taking the fast qualifier spot and winning the racing portion of the bracket, although Bigfoot was the surprise of the night being the #6 seed and taking the brand new MLB sponsored Chevrolet to the finals in its very first event. In freestyle it was all Gunslinger as he would string together the best run of the night earning a 27 and receiving the first and only 10 in the preseason from a judge. Stone Crusher backed up his run from last week by going big but would come just a bit short with his score of 25, but he is one of the hottest drivers on the circuit when it comes to freestyle entering the first race of the season.

Official Results

Racing

-Round 1-

#1 Maximum Destruction def #14 Pastrana 199

#7 Bounty Hunter def #8 Air Force Afterburner

#4 Grinder def #11 Grave Digger

#3 Bad Habit def #12 Taurus

#10 Gunslinger def #5 Tropical THunder

#6 Bigfoot def #9 Stone Crusher (Stone Crusher Fast Loser) **RACE OF THE NIGHT**

#13 Backdraft def #2 Bad News

-Round 2-

#1 Maximum Destruction def #9(FL) Stone Crusher

#8 Bounty Hunter def #4 Grinder

#3 Bad Habit def #10 Gunslinger

#6 Bigfoot def #13 Backdraft (Backdraft save **WOW Factor**)

-Semi Finals-

#1 Maximum Destruction def #8 Bounty Hunter

#6 Bigfoot def #3 Bad Habit

-Finals-

#1 Maximum Destruction def #6 Bigfoot

Freestyle

Gunslinger - 27

Stone Crusher - 25

Bounty Hunter - 25

Maximum Destruction - 24

Grinder - 23

Bigfoot - 23

Backdraft - 21

Grave Digger - 21

Taurus - 20

Bad Habit - 20

Bad News - 18

Tropical Thunder - 9

Air Force Afterburner - 5

Pastrana 199 - DNS

Awards

Racing Winner - Maximum Destruction

Freestyle Winner - Gunslinger

Race of the Night - Bigfoot vs Stone Crusher

WOW Factor - Backdraft saves it from just about being upside down in racing

I thought my save in racing was pretty damn good. Guess not.

lol.

They both were very good but I have to give it to Backdraft, he was over far enough his roof almost hit the ground and he brought it back to it's wheels.

Welp I had race of the night again. I feel like Damon Bradshaw. He won one year and the next year he put down a sick run and just came up short. Thats what i did and im happy i came back out and didnt fall on my face. Cant wait to get out there and freestyle in whatever truck i get