Calling All Content Creators!

This started as a huge ambition of mine, with a group of friends we came up with a bunch of different variations of as many trucks as we could think of. Projects would be made then passed around to allowed us to split the work. Unfortunately, time for all of us has greatly diminished and we no longer have as much time to dedicate to making trucks. This is where you guys come in, work together, claim some trucks or pick something else where you shine. I plan to start setting some more time to painting again once I get Blender working on my new computer, as I just recently got Paint.net installed again. I want this to be a community project, if you have ideas, share them. Contact me or anyone else that could help you with something. If there's already a truck released on here that I didn't see, put the link there as well! If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! Keep in mind there are multiple tabs for questions and truck logos. Additionally if you have any suggestions for it like trucks that I missed or something that I can add, let me know! Other than that, have fun creating!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T7FCoZ-cTeg4UIQhycP5JO2OW51-d3CMNARKbmu4At4/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • RKM locked this topic