help needed for Blender build

Ten

so im building my own truck for the first time and i seriously need some help. I want to make a PEI chassis truck with  a C10 Squarebody and Ukraine tires, with Zoomie headers, a Merlin engine, Powerglide transmission. can someone send me a list of components to download into Blender and how to implement them? ive been trying to look myself but my dyslexic ass can barely read anything on this page due to the sharp contrasts.

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Alright so... I need to get personal here. I’m autistic, and I get overwhelmed when there’s huge amounts of info to process and nowhere to start. I need someone to show me where to start here. I’ve looked through that list and all it gave me was a headache and a slight anxiety attack. If someone could do that, it would be hugely appreciated.

4 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Alright so... I need to get personal here. I’m autistic, and I get overwhelmed when there’s huge amounts of info to process and nowhere to start. I need someone to show me where to start here. I’ve looked through that list and all it gave me was a headache and a slight anxiety attack. If someone could do that, it would be hugely appreciated.